Build Mining Machine

Hello i want build mining machine around 6000 $

Can u guys help me which hardware is the best too buy in that price $ ? thank you guys

1 Like

Can somebody help me please

1 Like

you should be able to build 3 miners for that kind of money

where i can find more info what i have too buy

What do you thing goes build Xeon phi 7210 ?

1 Like

Create 2 custom open rig cases with 6xRX480s each.
These will be around 500H/s

Dont spend the money you wont break even, put it on a exchange and buy zcash when it drops to 50$

i’m interested in this as well – if anyone else has info and specific details, please let me know!

1 Like

What do you want to know? Ive developed multiple successful mining farms.

OP first you want to look at power consumption. And price per kw to build. Then look at time for ROI. Nothing is guaranteed but you can always resell your gpus later. It’s not as bad as recovering investment in asic mining unless you have a big bank roll and cheap power… then it’s a chew win.

1 Like

What are Xeon phi’s earning in sol…?

Thanks for posting this. I guess like all investments it’s risky. Are you better off doing cloud mining through a provider? Or better doing it on your own? Obviously you are probably losing some profit if you do cloud mining but does that reduce your exposure to risk at all?

I will not comment the ROI aspect of the request but here is a set up that will give you 900H/s (at this point). With 6000$ you should be able to buy 2 of these so it will give you around 1800H/s.

Mobo : Asrock H81 Pro BTC
PSU : EVGA 1300W or Corsair 1200W
GPU : 6 * AMD RX 480 8GB (Sapphire’s nitro+ are working well)
CPU : Intel Celeron G1840 (socket 1150)
RAM : DDR3 1600 8GB
HD : 120 GB SSD

You also have to add 6 powered pci-e X1 to X16 risers (like this one PCI-E-x1-to-x16-Extender)

To evaluate your ROI, don’t forget to take electricity costs into account. For a year it’s around 8500 kWh per rig.

90% of the electricity consumed is converted into heat so you will also need a powerful cooling system.

…or you can buy a contract at a pretty fair price on mining.tresorio.com :hugging:

Here is the build that we use in our farm.

Sapphire Radeon RX 470 4G, 4096 MB GDDR5
ASRock H81 PRO BTC R2.0, Intel H81 Mainboard - Sockel 1150
Intel Celeron G1840 2,8 GHz (Haswell) Sockel 1150 - boxed
Crucial UDIMM, DDR3L-1600, CL11 - 4 GB
Mach Xtreme Technology LX, grau, USB 3.0 Pen Drive - 32 GB
Kolink Continuum 80 Plus Platinum Netzteil, modular - 1200 Watt
Risers

Total : 2200$ / Rig with 6 video cards

1 Like