Buy or Sell Zcash

I am still energetically researching privacy-centric cryptos. And found this on another thread:

1 Like

The market sets the price.

Currently the market expects 1 ZEC to be worth around $75 in December.

And if you expect that Zero Cash will have about 1/10 the Market Cap Etherem had after 1 year. Then 1 ZEC will be around $120-$150 at the end of next year.

I get the feeling the slow mining start, although done for the right reasons, will create a bubble with as yet unseen proportions in crypto; and have the unforeseen effect of pricing out most investors for volume, at least until it pops.

Futures market caps seem out of proportion to a newly launched crypto which has only one core and as yet unproven innovation (ZSnarks/anonymity).

Don’t get me wrong, I am not bashing ZCash, and I plan to invest, but the futures market for ZEC is starting to go insane.

Pablo.

It is not insane. It is similar value that Monero had. And ZCash is a big improvement. Also that ZCash will have fewer coins. So each coin will be worth more.You will just be dealing with smaller fractions of a coin.

You make an interesting point, however: How long did Monero take to get to a 8 Dollars? I’m actually more familiar with Dash which hit 15 USD a few months after launch (though it traded for cents for several months prior) and then promptly imploded back to 1.8 USD; because it was a bubble. It took more than two years for Dash to retake its ATH. If memory serves Monero took the better part of two years also. Having such a high price at launch is likely to be a handicap.

Anyway, I’m open to being proved wrong, I just don’t think it makes a lot of sense.

Pablo.

Monero didn’t really hit its stride tell August: Monero price today, XMR to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Anyway, price per coin doesn’t really matter all too much…Block reward, block time, and pre-mine seem to have the biggest effect on unit price. Looking at market cap is much more telling of a currency’s failures and successes. The slow mine on Zcash is going to have a huge effect on the very early market cap, and so is the 20% that the founder’s will be receiving before the first halving: Founders should only receive 10% of the first halving and beyond

Hello I want to buy ZECs for 10 BitCoins, please email me at kamil.przeorski@gmail.com thank you

@przeor Zcash is not live until October 28th.

Do not take any offers for ZEC until after it is on the real net, the Testnet coins are worthless. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to take advantage.

I also advise you to remove your personal email address, this is a public forum and anyone can see it. If someone replys to your post it will automatically be relayed to your email if you have chosen to do so in the settings.

2 Likes

I want to bye ZECs for 10000$

2 Likes

I think, Lamoner, that you want to buy $10K WORTH of ZECs

i can rent you out my gpus

Will buy 10btc of Zcash, send me a private msg , escrow

scammers, donottry

I would like to buy ZEC for BTC as soon as available. PM me please.

At what time is Zcash expected to go live tomorrow? Have any exchanges agreed to offer ZEC yet?

Willing to buy up to 5 BTC in ZEC when it launches.

Will discuss terms when necessary.

You guys are all posting how much BTC you want to buy of ZEC but you aren’t posting how much you are paying per coin.

@bkleinkn do not post email address in public fforu(for privacy sake).

If some reply to your post you automatically get update to your inbox(unless you muted the thread)

1 Like

Poloniex posted that they will be trading zcash starting tomorrow.

Kraken will be trading zcash as well!

What time is it live? Only thing I read was “In the morning PDT”