Estimates earnings fall down

Hello, i am quite new in the mining but creating 2500 sol through nanopool on zcash
With estimated earnings last week of above 1200+ monthly it has dropped extremely to around 500 now

Is there an explanation or any suggestion what to do or how to solve/ fix this?

Im with flypool and my earnings have significantly dropped as well. I also have new addresses with small balances that I did not create.

Hmm I wonder if difficulty went up?

I wonder if i can drop from 1200 to 600 due to difficulty?

BR Peter

Yes, i noticed this today in the morning when i checked nanopool.
Must be difficulty.
Suxes

1 Like

Ok thanks

Thats explains it

BR Peter

Besides difficulty, it’s also worth looking at the total hashrate on the zCash network. With ZEC at around 370 USD, the hashrate has tripled since February 2017. Since more miners and pools are competing to resolve blocks, the returns are diluted. While your hashrate remains constant, you’re now competing against more people so this translates into less revenue.

Thanks Neuro

What would u suggest? Change to another currency?

Running 2 x 1080 and 2 x 1080ti

Thanks for yr advise

BR Peter

I still find it profitable to keep mining ZEC. You may want to get more GPUs, as I don’t see the hashrate declining. I’ve looked on the ZCL and ZEN side (both are zCash derivates) but sticking with ZEC. Alternatively, you may want to switch pools, verify that your mining software / GPU settings are well optimized etc but difficulty + global hashrate are the main culprits here. zCash is valuable therefore a lot of people mine it. I see this trend with my 2x RX480. I hope to complement them soon with a couple rigs.

Thanks Neuro,

I tried Nicehashmner last week, but roi was less then with xzcash on nanopool (imho) so changed back again.
I actually work for one of the gpu vendors and ordered quite a bunch of 1060 for my own use so will be building some rigs as well in the next few weeks.

Good feedback, thanks

Van: Neuromancer [mailto:zcash@discoursemail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 19 juni 2017 11:48
Aan: peterberkhout@hotmail.com
Onderwerp: [Zcash Forum] [Mining/support] Estimates earnings fall down

[https://sea2.discourse-cdn.com/zcash/user_avatar/forum.zcashcommunity.com/neuromancer/45/4076_1.png]

neuromancerhttps://forum.zcashcommunity.com/u/neuromancer
June 19

I still find it profitable to keep mining ZEC. You may want to get more GPUs, as I don’t see the hashrate declining. I’ve looked on the ZCL and ZEN side (both are zCash derivates) but sticking with ZEC. Alternatively, you may want to switch pools, verify that your mining software / GPU settings are well optimized etc but difficulty + global hashrate are the main culprits here. zCash is valuable therefore a lot of people mine it. I see this trend with my 2x RX480. I hope to complement them soon with a couple rigs.

no issues. You may want to edit the post above and hide your personal mail address, as it can be used for phishing and all kinds of malicious activities.