EWBF keeps crashing on start

This is my first post. I’m a lurker by the way :wink:

I’ve been using EWBF on Flypool on several rigs for the past year and just wanted to share something that happened to me today, one of my rigs was reporting 0 shares, so i KVM’d into it and sure enough EWBF was reporting rejected shares on 9000ms share pings. After checking several times, I noticed the following errors all happening at random intervals:

ERROR: Lost connection with the server
Looks like GPUX are stuck he not respond
Looks like GPUX are stopped. Restart Attempt.

All other rigs using exact same config connected to the same router are working without any issue.

I’ve tried restarting, shutting down, waiting and retrying.

Is anyone else having this issue?

If you are overclocking go back to stock and see if the issue goes away. You may have a gpu that is performing below its previous ability and is causing your issue.

So after some heavy debugging I realized I was losing approximately 60% of my packets randomly (I just tracert’d google on two different computers on the same network and noticed the difference right away). It turns out my WN881ND WiFi card was faulty. I also verified the system was working fine by connecting my rig via UTP to another rig and bridging that connection. The new WiFi dongle arrived today and its working 100%.