Genoil's ZEC Miner

If you have Sapphire Nitro+ 4Gb with Elpida vram (you must check this first in gpu-z!!!) you can try with this bios

BIOS for Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 4GB Elpida

Isnt that showing 22 SOL per card?

22 per card per instance…but he is running 2 instances of the miner.

both my rx 480’s seem to bounce between 38-45 sol/s with zec zec. 32-38 without it.

im getting 26 with rx480 8gb asus strix

tried everything zec zec no zec, different drivers, different versions … its all unoptimized for new cards

wow…now i wish i had that AMD card

i would like to thank the creator of the bat to auto run when the program crashes. thanks man.

2 Likes

Yes this new PS script is amazing. color coded fonts and auto re-starter on perfect scenarios. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Yeah the power shell thing is great working nicely so far

dude, why don’t you post the whole bat file correctly, please. So that we all can enjoy your knowledge

If you are using the powershell script on a system with 6 GPUs and -k zec zec you need to change

if ($global:countstr -gt 15)
to
if ($global:countstr -gt 30)

Otherwise it will repeatedly restart genoil without ever submitting any solutions. Set it to 35 if you have 7 GPUs.

I’m submitting shares but get black or white screens and have to reboot with the 6th gpu. If I run 5 I don’t have any problems. Will increasing this help?

That sounds like a separate issue, maybe you need to use less aggressive timing/clocks for your GPUs if you have modded them. Could also be a symptom of PSU or riser card issues.

What i need to change in shell file if I run 2 process with 3 GPU for each process, thank you

My eth x6 r930 4gb cards
now I just need to setup account :smiley: I have 9 rigs like this

The poweshell scipt crashes the pc quite a lot when its trying to kill the miner when an zero sol is found

its super hard crash too box has to be rebooted manually about half my machines do this, these are boxes that run for days mining ETH so i dont think its the OC

That must eat quite some electricity

Many miners reported that miningpoolhub works quite stable with ZECminer.
0.0Sol/s seems like to not happening even hours of mining after the last pool update.

1 Like

what ur .bat file? my 5 390 have 150S/s

Sounds great , will try for sure :slight_smile: