Mining at 2,898,219.250 Sol/s or 329 ZEC/day

xi jin ping got into the mining business? Got some dirty money to launder…haha

_
or maybe just doing his nephew a favour.

Yeah thats the one. But any computer with even 300k cores could mine that.

Just take a look here, for real statistics : https://explorer.zcha.in/statistics/timeseries

That webpage states 30m Sol/s compared to 25m only an hour ago.

Dunno whats up with that graph it seems messed up and not correlating shows only 19m sols.

His Sol/s is still rising, hes going to go past 3 mill very soon!

What the actual fuck? Is this for real?

This is an optimized miner or a huge botnet with an optimized CPU miner.

Yep could be either, my guess is botnet

sub 2 million now, hes gradually decreasing

Nope, his hashrate is just rising again.

Guys, you realize the only answer is…SKYNET.

3 Likes

Most convincing scenario: someone ported an optimized CPU miner into his existing botnet.

most likely a new gpuminer not using wagner algo

I’d like a picture of that setup, just like an airplane hangar stacked with gpus…

Imagine a new gpuminer performing 80kh/s on equihash using new algo, this hashrate will need only 40gpus. and there are many talented coders out there.

In proving in mathematics,

mathematical induction is exhausting all possible solutions and verifying if its true up to k+1 element which is tedious and time consuming which what wagner algo is doing exactly.

There can be other lemma’s better than wagner algo and more direct in proving solutions.

Just have to wait and see what happens

How probable is that scenario?

There is no way a miner could be optimized to that level with current hardware tech (unless Equihash is completely broken).

If it was indeed someone with a legit farm why isn’t he solo mining? The obvious answer here is that the each individual computer in the botnet need to be pointed at some pool.

have you read the whitepaper? wagner algo is slow. there are many possible algo on GBP.

Assuming this is true, all he need is nonce accepted by the pool. He needs to write a whole new wallet with his miner integrated in it he is going for solo. first one is easier.

Though he can set up his own pool easily.