Mining ZCash on Ledger Nano S

Hello guys. I have the following problem, probably some body could tell me what is going on.

I was mining ZCash on my mining rig for some period of time and for the last 2 day changed my wallet address for the Ledger Nano S address (previously I had Jaxx wallet address).

Suddenly, the address on Ledger was changed, as it usually generates different addresses and the statistics on ZCash.flypool is not available for the addresses of Ledger Nano any more. And the most interesting is that I did not changed an address in my mining program (EBFW) but the pool is showing the statistic for the Jaxx wallet address which I actually did not insert in the mining program…

What is going on:

1. The address in mining EBFW programm is for Ledger Nano S, but flypool is showing like I am mining for Jaxx address, what could it be?
  2. Who had such problem, or what are your advices?

P.S. I actually whant to mine on my Ledger address, but now I am confused how is it possible with the address written in the EBFW program for Ledger mining for address in Jaxx??? Should I may be change minig program? What is the most efficient mining program?

if you changed your wallet address in the config file or start file of EWBF then it is going to your new wallet. Have you mined enough for your pool to have sent a transaction? Have you sync’d the block chain on your ledger?

The only way it is still going to your jaxx wallet is if you did not change it, period.

Go to flypool, put in the wallet address you entered into EWBF, that’s what you’re mining to. If in your config file, it is still your jaxx wallet address, then you either didn’t change it or didn’t click SAVE.

it sounds like you might have created a new wallet address on your ledger.

1. I have changed my wallet address in Bat (start) file and saved it. So, the address in start file is for Ledger, but flypool is still showing like I am mining for Jaxx address (almost for 9-10 hours already).

2. I do not know how to sync’d the block chain on my ledger.

3. Did not understand quite well what do you mean by this “The only way it is still going to your jaxx wallet is if you did not change it, period.”

4. I went to flypool, inserted the address which is in start file, but no statistic for this address. While for the Jaxx address (which is not in start file) it is still mining.

Here is Jaxx address which is not in start file, but on what is mining going on…

Here is a Ledger Nano S address which is in start file, but which is with no statistics and no mining for…

Here is a start file which is with Ledger Nano address, but the process of mining is going not on this address…

Are you actually running the correct start file? It looks to me that you might be starting the old bat file and not the new one.

1 Like

Give pool some time to aggregate data. It is visible on your screenshot that your miner with a new (Ledger) address is registered at the pool, it just needs more time to draw the correct averaged graphs.

1 Like

@Mirtishius @blackwidow Thank you for your attention, guys. Every thing is going all right right now. I’v just deleted all previous batch files (start files) and created a new only one. Now it is ok.