New Zcash Pool launched! ZPOOL GURU IS LIVE! [ABANDONED]

hello

I would need the payout at 0.01ZEC. isn’t it possible to set at all?

thank you!

1 Like

I don’t need a LIKE from your side Laszlo :wink: I need a solution :smiley:

1 Like

My ping is 100ms (I’m in Bulgaria).

1 Like

We are working on a user definable payout as some bigger miners would like to see 1 ZEC or more.

1 Like

Pings will improve shortly.

ok cool. as soon it is available I can join the pool, but not before. thx!

Now yes😊 Comming to your pool

a little bit tired to block searching…
5 minutes ago was total disconnect of my rigs and all my clients from pool.

1 Like

You have to have faith…

We found TWO blocks within the last two hours. And we are still a tiny pool.

More to come!

2 Likes

Still online, if we will close 3rd block - payout will be more than on flypool. If it is only 2 - little bit less…
Need more speed to faster block searching!
Guys, join us!

1 Like

We target 10 mH/s in th short term and would love 50 mH/s in the medium term. Long term, we want 25% of the global hashrate.

We are building the best pool, hence this should be perfectly possible.

1 Like

Hello everybody! Tell me please, what does “Luck Days” mean, at my miner page, on the “zpool.guru”?

1 Like

I will be moving 7500 sols rig to this pool on saturday and run it for 1 week as a test

1 Like

Hello:)
Could you tell me when my balance will be paid?
I have 0.50425056
Wallet is
t1WFDKNYd7ZN7ehUpVBwLtvLjhszcBUcJTE
Sergey V.

1 Like

hi, since suprnova is not working right now i changed to this pool.

miner shows a hashrate of about ~750Sol/s
where can i see what the pool is really getting?

I just edited my config file like it was described on the zpool.guru side “getting started”
Dont you have to sign up on the webside or something?

Edit:
just found my adress under miners on the webside.
seems working.

@Laszlo:
a personal page would be fine that you can see just your hashrate and accepted shares and especially an info how you much zcash you already mined.
where can i see that?

1 Like

the personal page with own login is a feature only suprnova has

1 Like

Yes, we are already working on this and many other features. We want to give our customers more features than any other pool, and our development pipeline has so much magic in it that I am convinced we will outperform the competition by a long shot!

Let me get my developers to look into that - it should have been paid out.

Luck is the approximation how long it takes with the current pool hashrate to find a block. This depends on global hashrate as well as the current difficulty.

Our current luck is at 0.732 days, meaning we expect to find a block every so many days, i.e. a block every 24h x 0.732 = 17.568 hours. However, it is just an approximation and our pool is performing amazingly well!

We just found our 3rd block within just about 12 hours!!!

Yay!

2 Likes

thanks for your answer.
didn’t know that the personal page is just a feature of suprnova, i thinks thats very, very helpful, so it would be nice to have it on zpool too :wink:

just one additional question:
so it is not possible to see how many zcash i already mined? as soon as i have 0,1zec it will be transfered to the wallet?