Price Speculation

It’s imprudent to put ones savings in a speculative asset.

2 Likes

imo, this is what’s happening to ZEC markets: this year our trade volume from jan-july roughly was averaging around $50M a day. from july to september our 24 hour volume has been maintained at roughly $100M. this new money has a vested interest in keeping ZEC prices low for a while to accumulate a decent amount. there’s nothing worse for large traders than having the thing they’re buying skyrocket before they’ve had their fill. would be willing to say most large traders would rather never invest in a thing than have it skyrocket while they’re trying to accumulate.

I gave links in my first reply to you. Pay close attention to the dev updates and GitHub if you want to know what exactly they are working on.

Also:

2 Likes

What you have shared is nothing related to project plans. Only some general bla bla bla. Like “we should conquer the world and go to the moon one day”. If you check for example Ubuntu roadmap you’ll see concrete dates, features which are planned etc.
And this is just another piece of disrespect towards the users.
Anyway thanks for recommendation. I’ll check GitHub later.

1 Like

test pump 2018 - whomever was checking their market dominance actually had less control over the market than they had expected.

1 Like

pretty sure i can tell you what the entity performing the test pump thought after that second spike - ABORT DUMP DUMP lolimage alright, have a good one!

1 Like

They do the respect of not pretending to know the future, github isn’t the easiest UX

1 Like

@daira just edited one of my post informing us that the pie chart is wildly inaccurate due to a bug that was supposed to have been fixed
Sorry!
Just so we all know now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Im waiting october already😉

I’m waiting to see ZEC at $40 or lower to buy :joy:

4 Likes

does anybody find it strange ZEC/XMR has been basically the same price for multiple days in a row, even with XMR’s measly $30M volume? market’s grossly manipulated. knowing what the manipulators need to do before they know what they’re going to do is what makes trading crypto so easy. thanks for the laughs!

noticed our volume has increased from roughly $80M yesterday to roughly $111M this AM; whilst XMR volume sits unchanged at roughly $30M. also, good morning!!

3 Likes

Cool consolidation chart.

This was interesting, it’s talking mostly about eth but talks about correlation in the price versus the value of the utility of a token within the ecosystem

It coincides with the means of exchange,store of change conversations from before, it implies that whatever of those it happens to be is going to be at overall price determining factor
I.e. is zcash more valuable to hold as a store of value or is it more valuable as a means of exchange
Zcash is slated to be the de facto money in the electronic world
Exciting times ahead

Sure, the whole crypto market is manipulated

your poll with 29% in favor for verge sounds much more reasonable.

Please post some more garbage fud in here.

2 Likes

once you understand the mechanics, and reasoning behind the manipulation; you become an apex trader.

“know what the manipulators need to do, before they know what to do.”
~ kek magick

1 Like

image side note - most people on twitter are NPCs. it’s best to just ignore them.

4 Likes

Twitter polls dont mean a thing. Its an indicator of how much bagholders a coin has. More bagholders = more active they have to be to shill that coin so they can sell and get their invested money back.

But in general I do believe equihash coins lost quite a lot of community by not forking away from ASICS.

3 Likes