Price Speculation

The price will go up when the temperatures start to go down. We all know that miners are dumping coins to cover expenses right now. A school of minnows can grow to the size of whale.

Who is we?

Can you share any type of proof? Or are you just spreading FUD?

Can we please stop repeating the same argument over and over in the Price Speculation Thread?

Here is a snippit from the community guidelines (FAQ - Zcash Community Forum):

Please do not:

• Bump topics without something new to add.
  • Derail topics.

Improve the Discussion

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

3 Likes

some people just aren’t built to moderate. this is a great example of that fact. been asked why i stopped posting more detailed market information, and the simple fact is, stuff like this irritates me. only reason i continue to post here is some people have told me privately (for whatever reason) my posts make them feel better during downturns. if you don’t like what i’m thinking in the speculation thread; change my mind. i’m an open thinker, and love debate. would’ve been better to just ignore my post if you don’t like it.

12 Likes

ZCash back to rank 20 soon?

I see some solid traction in south korea markets (bithumb 9M$ in trading volume)

and upturns too,
you always keep our mood positive kek! +++

7 Likes

+1 for @kek like your speculations and analyses. Keeps you motivated on downtrend and focused on the way up!

2 Likes

+1! I really appreciate your feedback and comments about markets and price speculations.

2 Likes

Should we all put a blindfold and ignore the market ? All the speculations you don’t like you call FUD.

FUD is an acronym for fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Sharing personal opinions not backed by any evidence is FUD, or am I wrong?
Lies are FUD, or am I wrong?

I’m sorry for not using synonyms or using other ways to put it.

Am I at least allowed to defend ZEC from poorly thrown reasonings that are not any good for zcash reputation?

2 Likes

What you are doing is sharing your opinions that arent backed with anything.You are spreading FOMO which is as dangerous as FUD.
Do you have any TA charts that support your theory that ZCash will soon stop tanking and bounce ?

1 Like

Being optimist on zcash in the zcash community forum sound more reasonable to me than posting facts that are not facts (in this case, specifically talking about “we all know that miners are dumping coins”).

I’m entitled to believe zcash has more potential than most coins, and as a developer I can ensure you it’s the case. Surely the tech is not related with the price actions, traders rule on price. But in the long run, for me, what is under the hood is what will make zcash thrive and be more successful than others.

I can ask the same.

Let’s not make this a personal exchange of opinions and get back to speculating.

4 Likes

@johnwisdom Look at this time last year.

Look at the end of the month specifically. That was the point of my last post.

2 Likes

It’s following BTC, unfortunately. People trading ZEC aren’t aware of the ASIC/GPU debate issues, or if they are they don’t care.

2 Likes

Just FYI, this is a speculation-based thread and nobody actually knows what will happen. I’m also positive on the Zcash price rising, the question is when.

1 Like

…well…I dont care that they don’t care…though I am pretty sure that they don’t care that I don’t care about them not caring…

3 Likes

fishy fishy BCEX (bcex.ca), 2 minutes ago ZEC was trading @ 117$, now it’s @ 106$…

(chinese market)

annnnnnnnnnd… now it’s @ 121$…
What is going on?

UPDATE (1 minute later) → 123.45$

Zcash keeps making lower highs on BTC price with occasional bounce which can be clearly seen on the chart. Community divided on GPU and ASIC miners. Tell me one good reason why someone should hold Zcash after the pump that will eventually happen, and then it will do a full retrace and not stay in BTC after he sells.

Not everywhere. Most other exchanges are much lower.

Now it’s back to 107$ and volume drop by 1M$ in under 1 minute.

It’s surely an anomality, but it’s annoying seeing zcash price rising and falling on every page refresh :stuck_out_tongue:
Comparing data from coinmarketcap and bitgur there is no allignment with bcex…

We should all stop pricing coins in dollars and start pricing in Yuan, then we could at least see the price increase regularly :stuck_out_tongue: