Price Speculation

Fake volumes, pressure from governments. Price is going to zero without any resistance. Where are you, Kek? Tell us fairy tail about how we’ll go to the moon some day. I myself don’t see any reason for crypto to rise again. It’s not a traditional asset, it has no real value. Adoption? Ha ha…Unless some revolutionary coin appears but anyway. It seems that for all existing coins this is already the dead-end. So someone please tell me beautiful story about zec for $60 000 while i’m trying to get some sleep.

Price drop caught up with Horizen developer funds, they just announced increasing dev fee fund from 10% to 20%.

And while I’m still here… On this chart you can see how volume looks without manipulations (you can not even see it).

Call me stupid but I see some relation here - when there is a demand for coin - price rises and volume rises too. When there is no demand - price goes down and volume goes down too. And if volume is sky-high on three murky exchanges while there is absolutely no demand for coin on other exchanges - it’s abnormal. And this explains why this sky-high volumes don’t affect price at all. See you when zec is $35.

Its no use to look at ZEC/ USDT chart, its highly influenced by BTC drop. Its better to analyze ZEC / BTC chart.

It’s same.

sell all your zcash before it goes to zero

everybody else …hang tight, and don’t lose your vision. imo, you will be rewarded. just need to be patient.

Once this accumulation phase is over, it will be time to fire back up @kek’s Memetics Department to full capacity, and then once the memes get the party started, we’ll all Party Like It’s 2017.

So 40% now, no vote, just decided because Horzons broke

7 day review on top 20 coins versus USD. ZEC 2nd worst right after BCH… :frowning:

BitcoinSV BSV = -0.77%
Dogecoin DOGE = -6.78%
Tron TRX = -7.71%
NEM XEM = -10.37%
Bitcoin BTC = -13.83%
Ripple XRP = -14.91%
Tezos XTZ = -16.31%
Ethereum Classic ETC = -16.54%
Binance BNB = -17.93%
IOTA MIOTA = -19.56%
Ethereum ETH = -20.03%
NEO NEO = -23.05%
Cardano ADA = -23.09%
DASH DASH = -23.84%
Litecoin LTC = -24.15%
Stellar XLM = -24.39%
EOS EOS = -24.77%
Monero XRM = -24.86%
Zcash ZEC = -27.20%
BitcoinABC BCH = -32.59%

7 day review on top 20 coins versus BTC. ZEC 2nd worst right after BCH… :frowning:

BitcoinSV BSV = +15.15%
Dogecoin DOGE = +8.18%
Tron TRX = +7.10%
NEM XEM = +4.01%
Bitcoin BTC = +/-0.00%
Ripple XRP = -1.26%
Tezos XTZ = -2.88%
Ethereum Classic ETC = -3.15%
Binance BNB = -4.76%
IOTA MIOTA = -6.65%
Ethereum ETH = -7.20%
NEO NEO = -10.70%
Cardano ADA = -10.75%
DASH DASH = -11.62%
Litecoin LTC = -11.98%
Stellar XLM = -12.26%
EOS EOS = -12.70%
Monero XRM = -12.80%
Zcash ZEC = -15.52%
BitcoinABC BCH = -21.77%

gunna repoast this because i think it’s kinda funny …truth be told, cannot believe we get the opportunity to trade ZEC all the way back to +1,100!! basically the situation we were in early 2017

lol

You can buy BTC using Cash App by Square, didnt know that
https://www.ccn.com/how-did-twitter-ceos-square-overtake-coinbase-as-1-bitcoin-buying-app/
Privacy related https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/11/business/sundar-pichai-google-house-hearing.html

crazy how Square is getting more volume than Coinbase now apparently

We could already be rewarded if we didn’t share your optimism :slight_smile:
I love you really :smiley: I missed this positiveness of believer. I remember you singing this chant the whole year while zec have been loosing 80% of it’s average price. What “vision” are you talking about? All who had real “vision” could multiply their zec amount during this bearish time.

uhhhhh … this is excactly what smart money’s doing. when did i say you shouldn’t buy ZEC when cheap? that’s the whole game. if you want professional trading advice; you’ll need to pay-up. i don’t know any traders that work for free

side note - you didn’t sell @ $900? hopefully you learned a lesson. now, don’t @/me anymore. i try to avoid negitive people. good luck!

It all depends on how your looking at it.
As a HODLer you don’t care if bear market is 1 month, 2 years or 10 years.

Long term goal > short position

The lower it goes, the more we can buy. The more time it takes for a bull market the more I can invest for potential return.

If your looking to make a quick buck I would suggest

You should make your own forum topic then. Only for optimists.

you should learn how to trade.

This market is abnormal. It’s not same as traditional markets. It has much in common with pyramids. So it’s normal to come here to read and share oppinions. I have no offence. I only noticed that your optimism has no foundation. This is all.