Price Speculation

sell all your zcash before it goes to zero

3 Likes

everybody else …hang tight, and don’t lose your vision. imo, you will be rewarded. just need to be patient.

6 Likes

Once this accumulation phase is over, it will be time to fire back up @kek’s Memetics Department to full capacity, and then once the memes get the party started, we’ll all Party Like It’s 2017.

2 Likes

So 40% now, no vote, just decided because Horzons broke

2 Likes
1 Like

7 day review on top 20 coins versus USD. ZEC 2nd worst right after BCH… :frowning:

BitcoinSV BSV = -0.77%
Dogecoin DOGE = -6.78%
Tron TRX = -7.71%
NEM XEM = -10.37%
Bitcoin BTC = -13.83%
Ripple XRP = -14.91%
Tezos XTZ = -16.31%
Ethereum Classic ETC = -16.54%
Binance BNB = -17.93%
IOTA MIOTA = -19.56%
Ethereum ETH = -20.03%
NEO NEO = -23.05%
Cardano ADA = -23.09%
DASH DASH = -23.84%
Litecoin LTC = -24.15%
Stellar XLM = -24.39%
EOS EOS = -24.77%
Monero XRM = -24.86%
Zcash ZEC = -27.20%
BitcoinABC BCH = -32.59%

7 day review on top 20 coins versus BTC. ZEC 2nd worst right after BCH… :frowning:

BitcoinSV BSV = +15.15%
Dogecoin DOGE = +8.18%
Tron TRX = +7.10%
NEM XEM = +4.01%
Bitcoin BTC = +/-0.00%
Ripple XRP = -1.26%
Tezos XTZ = -2.88%
Ethereum Classic ETC = -3.15%
Binance BNB = -4.76%
IOTA MIOTA = -6.65%
Ethereum ETH = -7.20%
NEO NEO = -10.70%
Cardano ADA = -10.75%
DASH DASH = -11.62%
Litecoin LTC = -11.98%
Stellar XLM = -12.26%
EOS EOS = -12.70%
Monero XRM = -12.80%
Zcash ZEC = -15.52%
BitcoinABC BCH = -21.77%

2 Likes

gunna repoast this because i think it’s kinda funny …truth be told, cannot believe we get the opportunity to trade ZEC all the way back to +1,100!! basically the situation we were in early 2017

lol

5 Likes

You can buy BTC using Cash App by Square, didnt know that

Privacy related Sundar Pichai, Google’s C.E.O., Testifies on Capitol Hill - The New York Times

crazy how Square is getting more volume than Coinbase now apparently

We could already be rewarded if we didn’t share your optimism :slight_smile:
I love you really :smiley: I missed this positiveness of believer. I remember you singing this chant the whole year while zec have been loosing 80% of it’s average price. What “vision” are you talking about? All who had real “vision” could multiply their zec amount during this bearish time.

1 Like

uhhhhh … this is excactly what smart money’s doing. when did i say you shouldn’t buy ZEC when cheap? that’s the whole game. if you want professional trading advice; you’ll need to pay-up. i don’t know any traders that work for free

side note - you didn’t sell @ $900? hopefully you learned a lesson. now, don’t @/me anymore. i try to avoid negitive people. good luck!

1 Like

It all depends on how your looking at it.
As a HODLer you don’t care if bear market is 1 month, 2 years or 10 years.

Long term goal > short position

The lower it goes, the more we can buy. The more time it takes for a bull market the more I can invest for potential return.

If your looking to make a quick buck I would suggest

1 Like

You should make your own forum topic then. Only for optimists.

you should learn how to trade.

This market is abnormal. It’s not same as traditional markets. It has much in common with pyramids. So it’s normal to come here to read and share oppinions. I have no offence. I only noticed that your optimism has no foundation. This is all.

read zcash news from 2018… no altcoin had better news. this is boring me now, and plz don’t @/me anymore. i understand you probably bought around dec 2017, and probably upset, but i’m not your whipping boy. again, good luck!

Why all the negativity @gglpnh?

It’s a freaking speculation thread, not all magic tricks are to be shared with the public, and if everyone knew your magic trick it doesn’t make it a magic trick anymore.
kek has nothing to prove to you or anyone. Can’t you just appreciate someone sharing positive thinking instead of going on all sherlock mode to prove something that simply no one can: markets are unpredictable.

1 Like

It does not matter when I bought and who I am. It only matters what to do now. So if you don’t want me to address you personally - ok. I’ll say it like this then. Is there anyone here who can give some math and explanations why zec should not go below $10 and should rise to above $100 ?

Can someone tell me stock prices of TSLA, GOOGL and AAPL of any given day of the future?

How does that sound?

if you started off asking questions like this; would’ve taken some time to explain. hopefully somebody can help you out.