Price Speculation

Have in mind we are on the ZEC forum, it’s normal most people are biased. Questioning the value/price/prediction of “to the moon” isn’t popular on a given currency’s forum/channel. Best example is Verge, when you question something there you are getting to get lynched online, lol.

Nothing bad with this, and the ZEC forum, to be fair and honest, is for sure a more neutral and friendly one when it comes to different views than “to the moon”. Everybody should be free to think and write his thoughts about the ZEC value and price. Most hope/think it will raise soon, others don’t. That’s ok, it’s a speculation topic here and no bad feelings should occur at all.

While i personally rarely have the same opinion like kek i honor his opinion, no matter it’s different of mine. And most often the true of 2 total different opinions/thoughts is in the middle somewhere.

This said, everybody should make have his own strategy. I myself for example sold a lot of ZEC at $105 and than again at $75, no matter that most thought this is a good entry point, for me it was a perfect exit point as it was clear we will go down at least to $50 soon… If i get indicators that we will go down to $25 i won’t hesitate to sell at $50 as well, easy and simple as that. You always can buy more back later than.

We shouldn’t really argue about opinions. Here and there we can question something like volume or some other indicator, but at the end of the day, it’s a speculation thread…

4 Likes

This is exactly what I want to see in price speculation thread. Some logic, some math and news. And not just stupid believing. There is a lot of religions already for such approach.

i’m optimistic about zcash, but i’ve always been open with my criticisms too.

1 Like

also, i’m having a difficult time finding any hodl posts. attempted to call the bottom, but cannot remember telling anybody to hodl no matter what. one exception might’ve been when i told correctly told people they’d be kicking themselves for not buying under $100 early 2017.

Maybe these posts of you fit into the category “hold” …

November 30 (ZEC Price $80)

zcash holding tough! people selling ZEC @ current levels are going to hate themselves in a couple weeks!! dash within the crosshairs again. do we permanently defeat dash’s exchange rate today?? kekekekek

April 1 (ZEC Price $182)

anybody selling at these levels will hate themselves by year’s end.

1 Like

You were faster than me :joy: Thank you for samples :wink: Actually I don’t remeber kek ever advising to sell. Almost all his posts past year are like today’s one. I start thinking that he is being paid for his positive propaganda… Poor negative me :sweat_smile:

@boxalex and @gglpnh I marked your latest post as inappropriate.

Picking on members is not cool, unproductive and against code of conduct.

2 Likes

Are you serious ? I’m not sure if gglpnh deserves to be reported but boxalex certainly didn’t do anything wrong.

What is inappropriate in reminding someone his own posts from before? I asked if someone can explain me why zec should not go below $10 and should ever rise again above $100. [Moderation edit by @daira: comments in an argumentative tone deleted.] This is price speculation thread, so I think my question is more than appropriate here.
[Moderation edit by @daira: personal attacks deleted.]

I’am not picking on kek for sure. He posted that he doesn’t remember such hodl posts and i help him 2 remember some of these. Additionally my post bevor these i honor kek’s posts, no matter i don’t agree with a lot of them. That’s far away from picking on someone… But ok, your choice, your decision, your interpretation …

i told you to sell all your zcash before it hits zero.

There is nothing to sell already. I don’t need this pennies.

guess that counts, fair point… i’m a zcash bull, i’m always looking for bullish indicators. cannot be 100% correct all the time, so i won’t post anything else in the speculation thread.

sell all your zcash, we might even go negative.

1 Like

i can! you didn’t approach me in a respectful manner, so don’t expect anything from me. lol

Hmm…lets see…kek says sell, grumpy posts in this thread, price is down… think I’ll buy some more.

4 Likes

okay, didn’t know i was dealing with a kook. the saying, “you’ll catch more bees with honey” comes to mind. asked you several times to not @/myaccount. i pay attention to my @/s on the forum, so, when you @/me bullshit - it wastes my time. sell all your zcash.

Case closed, back to the speculation line.

1 Like

zcash will hit $1,100 in 2019.

gunna ~ kektimestamp ~ this one so i can find it easily when it’s time to humblebrag.

have a good day happy kahunas!

3 Likes

random thought - if anybody’s having a bad time, and feels like they need to talk to someone - send me a PM. i’ll talk with you. that goes for anybody, even if we’ve argued in the past.

2 Likes