Price Speculation

@zooko - How about breaking down this talk into discrete elements and making a series of videos in a production studio so you can “have enough time” to go over all of the relevant material?

Perhaps this phantom marketing exec could get on it and make it all happen?

1 Like

Zcash has marketing team ? Wuuuut ?

I would make it optional. Means in case 1 it shows without USDT and all these stable coins but only USD/EUR/whatever. And in case 2 include them so some comaprison is possible. I think this would be ideal option.

1 Like

Josh Swihart (Not [Sean] Bowe sorry!) is VP of marketing development (hes super nice)

1 Like

Mmmm, $50 ZEC.

Random thought, we need a meme to compete with BTC’s ‘roller coaster guy’

…maybe a ‘bungee jumping Zebra’

I’m in at 50.76 USD…let’s see if the 50 line holds past tomorrow. (NB: I’m buying every week :P)

Yup, tempting at these prices.

Accumulating & topping up the ‘oh shit the sky is falling’ buy order.

Shut up guys, you are broke since 90$ ZEC :rofl:

3 Likes

…you mean ‘broker’, as in ‘more broke’ :wink:

1 Like

:disappointed:

https://hacked.com/zcash-price-analysis-zec-usd-shaping-up-for-another-potential-fall-coinbase-giving-zcash-away/

Wow they give them 1$ in Zec…and if they want to cash it they have to pay 4$ fee

It’s venezuela not new zealand.

They receive zec and not dollars. They can spend directly with zec without withdrawling into fiat.
I’d say the average venezuelan is more likely to know how to use and spend crypto than the average american/european.

And 3 months of “salary” for + 100 families will bring some interesting data. (difference between fiat and crypto, difference with 1$ a month and not, and so on…)

2 Likes

Given the above-mentioned pattern formation, ZEC/USD is vulnerable to another steep drop. Near-term support of this pennant should be noted at around $54.60. Should the bears manage to force a break, then expect the flood gates to open. A further wave of selling would likely follow, with the next major area of support, not seen until the $30 territory. The price was last down at these levels in February 2017. A demand zone can be seen running from $35 down to $26.

Doesn’t sound good at all…

I guess I go into hybernation hahahaha Wake me in about a year or 2 :smiley:

We will wake you up in 2020, for Zcash halving :smiley:

1 Like

ZEC/USD 51$ oh no! :unamused:

Worst part is, people buying here, will create hard resistance at 100$.

according to coincodex, Dec 14, 2017 ZEC/ was 384.71$ :cold_sweat:
I want to go back to 2017 with my A9 )))
who has timemachine?

It was twice that 10 days later…then the bloodletting began and hasn’t stopped. Buy and wait is my plan…we’ll see in so many years hence.

1 Like

He might be super nice, but is he doing anything to promote Zcash (in wealthy countries).