Price Speculation

As always… unpredictable market:)

It depends on how the team will develop the project.

Future of Privacy Coins?

https://medium.com/futuresin/how-manipulated-are-bitcoin-markets-db016e709137

what is going on? 20cahr

Don’t really know I woke up from a nap and seen everything jump… I was like well this is a pleasant surprise :rofl:

It always make me feel worse, because I always fear the abyss

1 Like

thank you @Autotunafish

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah ha! I knew it! Its only weird if it doesn’t work!

2 Likes

Ok but seriously, heres 60 or so central bank crypto reports from multiple countries

2 Likes

Meanwhile, here in the colonies, the battle between banks & exchanges continues…

Buda (aka SurBTC) had their bank accounts frozen by Santander & several others acting together…so Buda took them to court & won an injunction forcing the banks to re-open. This came as a nasty surprise to the banks involved.

The injunction was temporary so the legal battle is still running - last week the courts demanded testimony from two government ministers who were apparently involved & the ministers declined - resulting in another court order forcing them to answer questions.

(Sidenote: This is all quite fun to trade, the market here is quite shallow & panic selling happens often - ideal for bargain hunters, better if they offered ZEC pairs)

1 Like

Maybe a new ZEC fake volume record by Lbank the last 24 hours:

Whole volume due coinmarketcap: $494,101,134 USD
Different Lbank pair volume due coinmarketcap: $345,531,180

means Lbank alone is generating exactly 70% fake volume of total ZEC volume, amazing …

3 Likes

According to this, BTCs next hi target is 55k in about 2 years

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1102958785772044289?s=20

Yeah, some suppose this unexpected jump was caused by the artificial and deliberate influence

Do you all think ZEC continues rallying from here?

Do you still believe that?

haha true but also you never know how much these people have invested in the coin