Price Speculation

Another absolute fake volume Exchange: Sistemkoin

Just checked this one today by accident as i tried to sell some other Currency and out of curiousity:

Reported ZEC/BTC volume last 24h: $655,768
Sistemkoin orderbook:
1 single !!! buy order at: 0.00000011 BTC for ~3.5ZEC
2 sell orders at: 0.01965113 BTC for 3.2 ZEC and 0.01545555 for about 0.4 ZEC

Reported ZEC/TL (Turkish Lira) volume: US$1,664,858
There are some more orders than with the BTC/ZEC pair, but the smallest gap btw. sale/buy is around 3.5-4$ which alone is evidience enough that this is as well total faked.

Just stay away from sistemkoin exchange!
don’t count sistemkoin volume into your calculations if you trade!

Edit: I checked some other pairs there. This is the biggest fake exchange i have ever encountered. In most cases the buy/sell price differst 3x, 4x or even more times even for the highest volume annnounced coins on this exchange. Mega Ultra Fake volume exchange!!!

As always… unpredictable market:)

It depends on how the team will develop the project.

Future of Privacy Coins?

what is going on? 20cahr

Don’t really know I woke up from a nap and seen everything jump… I was like well this is a pleasant surprise :rofl:

It always make me feel worse, because I always fear the abyss

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mapping-investors-crypto-ecosystem-234546163.html

thank you @Autotunafish

Ah ha! I knew it! Its only weird if it doesn’t work!

Ok but seriously, heres 60 or so central bank crypto reports from multiple countries
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c8iGtoG7BkPr-iufnIPELEWvtZiNtouOyJp2IYjhAEY/mobilebasic

Meanwhile, here in the colonies, the battle between banks & exchanges continues…

Buda (aka SurBTC) had their bank accounts frozen by Santander & several others acting together…so Buda took them to court & won an injunction forcing the banks to re-open. This came as a nasty surprise to the banks involved.

The injunction was temporary so the legal battle is still running - last week the courts demanded testimony from two government ministers who were apparently involved & the ministers declined - resulting in another court order forcing them to answer questions.

(Sidenote: This is all quite fun to trade, the market here is quite shallow & panic selling happens often - ideal for bargain hunters, better if they offered ZEC pairs)

Maybe a new ZEC fake volume record by Lbank the last 24 hours:

Whole volume due coinmarketcap: $494,101,134 USD
Different Lbank pair volume due coinmarketcap: $345,531,180

means Lbank alone is generating exactly 70% fake volume of total ZEC volume, amazing …

According to this, BTCs next hi target is 55k in about 2 years

Yeah, some suppose this unexpected jump was caused by the artificial and deliberate influence

Do you all think ZEC continues rallying from here?

Do you still believe that?