Problems with Asrock h110 pro btc+

Hopefully someone here that has more knowledge than myself can help with my issue… My 1070 rig has been having an on going issue that I’ve put off troubleshooting until tonight… my rig is comprised of the following components…

Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ Mobo
Intel G3930
8gb of Corsair Vengeance LPX Ram
Corsair AX1500I psu
Kingston SSD
6x MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X GPU’s

Well to explain this simply out of no where about 2 weeks ago while i was mining under windows OS windows flagged one of the 6 cards with an error code 43… So its only been mining on 5 out of the 6 cards as of late… Tonight i decided to try to troubleshoot the problem… No matter what i do this 6th card will not be recognized… I’ve Tried 20 or 30 different risers on it… I’ve tried swapping to SimpleMining OS to see if the problem would still be there under linux and it is… But the weird thing is i pulled the card stuck it in my gaming PC and boom recognized and works 100%… I have two Asrock board i even tried swapping boards thinking they’re might have been something wrong with my board… but all to of no avail…If they’re is anyone who can recommend anything it would be greatly appreciated… Could it be a bios setting im over looking? Thank you…

Edit: Update the card now no longer works in any pc… I will just have to contact MSI i guess is the only option…

Thank you for posting an update. I returned a card to MSI not so long ago. They said they did not have the same replacement card and offered me one class below. I agreed and now wish I did not. Take pictures of your card s/n etc showing and register it before sending and accept only the same class of card for a replacement is my advise.

Thank you for the reply… I will document everything on the card and register it on they’re website before contacting them…

I have some of these mobos and they also have issues occasionally. I’ve had one pcie slot go bad. I’ve had inconsistent mining issues on others that logical deductions have pointed to motherboard issues. These are generally unstable, probably due to a hastily developed board. I don’t buy these anymore.

Im going to stray away from them from now on as well and aim to use the ASUS z270 Prime-A Mobos… I’ve heard good things about them…

There are other 12 pcie boards that are cheaper than Z270s.

B250 MINING EXPERT|Motherboards|ASUS USA I am enjoying this motherboard. The fact you can connect 3 power supplies directly is a plus. A preboot slot troubleshooting diagnostics helps to find problems quickly also.

I should have went with that board over the asrock… Well now i know for future builds… Thank you…

1 Like