Radical “to the moon” thread

Someone did not believe that zec will come out of the top 50 in CMC, look carefully! All positive forecasts for the price (250, 500 and above) at the end of the year did not come true, what are we waiting for next? I saw that 2021 is expected to be successful for zec, maybe it will or maybe not, a strong price increase paired with bitcoin over the past period, I think it hints that the price should still go down, enough to grow :slight_smile: I read the last comments from an ECC employee and I understand that the low price limits the development budget, who would have thought ?! And why the budget for PR and promotion of the past years, which was reduced, is not used now, the time seems to be right?
07.02.2021 Zcash came out of the top 50 in CMC, and whoever says that it doesn’t matter, I claim that this is a disaster, and now everything will go downward spiral, less attention, less trust, less price, for bitcoin we are also going to a new minimum price, and it means that at the slightest decrease in the price of bitcoin, the price of zcash will fall down even more rapidly, the lack of interest in promoting the coin with classic and working tools yielded results, and exotic methods do not work as we see over the past 3-4 years, so who did not sell at high prices, hold on , the next window is for sale in 3-4 years. I will no longer follow the project until I see that I was mistaken in its lack of prospects, or I see a sharp increase in prices and entry into the top 20.

2 Likes