Radical “to the moon” thread

I’m not so sure… been watching Kraken & there’s a buy order of 800 thats significantly off the price & a couple of large sells that’re close to it… they move together, coordinated, smells like a single player to me.

Its been going on for days, possibly a lot longer.

2 Likes

single player …been doing this on kraken for a couple years.

Heh… gives me a nice warm feeling, I’ve been taking bites out of them for the last four days.

1 Like

Probably not one person/thing, most likely a conglomerate. We’ve seen conspiracy theory turned reality in the PM markets with story after story about PM price fixing out of London.

Credit goes to @CarpeNoctom

Look at this green for the past week. There we are the teeny tiny ones in the bottom right. Looks like XMR is lagging hard this might explain that jokers tweet.
XMR has gained less then 5% while ZEC has gained 14%.

The square size is relative to total market cap. The intensity of green is relative to the percentage price increase.

3 Likes

I too am accumulating at these levels. Never thought I’d see $40 zec again. Zec feels like BTC in the early days

2 Likes

This is not trading advice, disclaimer I am heavily biased since I’m all in ZEC.

This is a Bitcoin dominance daily chart we can see 2 regular bearish divergences where the price makes a higher high and the ocscilator (RSI in this case) makes a lower high.

The price seems to be breaking the Ichimoku Cloud resistance, strong resistance could bounce back to median trend line but I doubt it. Weak bear TK cross and lagging span price line dropping below price are both bearish indicators.

Divergence cheat sheet.

This could be the start of ALSZN

This is not trading advice, disclaimer I am heavily biased since I’m all in ZEC.

2 Likes

in my opinion, there will be no long or significant #altszn. this spoiled meme of 2019 was cultivated to completely burn remnants of unburned old retail and lure some new (not too much).
btc dominance nowadays is a completely degenerate metric, just a bit gameable because many people still believe in it. it was merely actual pre 2018-2019 winter, while there was a competition between pow chains/coins. now major part of top20alts consists of: printable/unbacked/exchange tokens, low hashrate dead but mcap heavy btc forks. new not working ethereums. etc. total majority of altmcap is a “dead” mcap. and real btc dominance, imho is 80-90% now.
target for zcash is not #altszn. but at least next full altcycle. and probable new competition. (ofc if this will happen).

1 Like

I disagree, all charts and graphs are simply information presented in a graphical format. This should be a simple calculation of total crypto market cap divided by BTC market cap. I

As you can see a few posts above ETH is the major gainer here, its leading the charge (ETH 2.0 ???) If BTC defines a range I can see alts gaining value. If BTC goes up parabolic then its more pain for the ALT holders. Traders are back from holiday and they want to trade if BTC goes sideways for a month or two traders will trade ALTS.

There are plenty of Newfriends that need to be shaken out of their BTC, all I can see in my twitter is.

All I can see in my YT is BTC 300k and stuff like that.

ofc, but what is a nature of this information? unlimited set of numbers and metrics may be presented and cherrypicked as charts. why not. put my money on that? no thanks, i prefer more precise information.

1 Like

I can respect that. Your exposure to crypto is probably much larger then mine as my investment is less then 1% of my value. I invest in small pieces agricultural land and some local stocks of natural spring water (I treat that as retirement). This is just a game for me.

My plan for ZEC is to accumulate it during the high inflation phase check price around july august 2020 if it pumped hard enough to matter to me to sell if not keep for 4 more years. This has worked well for every coin before that.

I have chosen ZEC as its well positioned amongst custody services. This is a prerequisite for any institution or fund to touch the stuff. My friend is chief of custody in a local bank. Trust me banks dont hate crypto, banks like to make money. The problem is there is no way anyone serious would be putting an asset not protected on their books. Their is too much risk in that. Also being a US product I was thinking US regulators would favor it. New york is still the financial center of the world.

Also people seem to disregard the fact that BTC is having its 3rd halving which means that Instead of 1,800 coins per day to 900 coins will have to be minted. While in ZECs case we have our first halving which reduces ZEC daily issuance from 7000 to 3500 coins daily. If you look at % price rise at bitcoin first halving you will see it gained more value during its first halving then the second. % wise. This is because markets tend to price in regular events, though they are often inefficient.

2 Likes

btw recent observation about marketing. just came along @cz_binance’s tweet about new lending feature for privacy coins. spotted a miriad of twitter shills for tiny cap or even not yet launched privacy coins. grin, beam, arrr, daps, cloak and so on… guerilla marketing is relatively cheap to hire/implement. if there’s a current focus on building a wider user community - then this is a one of the ways to go. dirty one, but all this industry is insanely dirty, you rather compete on all fields, or part of your media lunch is being eaten by even smallest competitors for free, until you get your stuff straight and launch something normal.

Not only is it cheap you get free shills as well.

I rember this poor soul back in the good ol day sub $20 ether I am betting he sold. This was on the r/ethtrader I dont remember the nickname but it was funny as hell. Any question, let alone a negative view he would harass the poster with something like “Do you want ether to fail? What is wrong with you this is great technology, do you want it to fail?” VERY nervous investor. This was out of pure conviction.

There is going to be some serious academic research in behavioural economics, and mass psychology by analyzing crypto. Many, many PHDs shall be written. That is my prediction.

oh yeah… that’s definitely for sure.

Stll creeping upwards, think it’ll be nibbling 50 EUR by the weekend.

$100 ZEC by October. Like I said earlier this coin is massively undervalued and the 99% are asleep. They don’t realize the implications here in regards to the team behind ZEC. Especially with this new “Halo” development that isn’t being widely reported yet. I am super looking forward to a third party peer review of Halo!

3 Likes

Shhh! Don’t tell everyone, wait until after payday

2 Likes

One of the main reasons I like the team behind Zcash is because they seem to do their best to keep them self intellectually honest. I can’t prove this and I could be wrong, but from game theory perspective I think shilling for the sake of shilling could be beneficial in the short term and on the other side hurtful in the long term. That is so because you change from reason to ideology. And I personally prefer reason because it is more sustainable as well as adaptive

3 Likes

Would be nice to have an exchange with all zec pairs. Hey not sure if y’all noticed this but in the ledger live app the smallest denomination option for ZEC is sat. Is there an official term for the smallest unit of ZEC yet? I think sat is fine. Ledger should leave it like that. ZEC could replace BTC and it’s a kick back to Satoshi imo. Sat fits just fine. Though some BTC maximalists will go ballistic when they see this