Radical “to the moon” thread

Oooh heres something weird, according to Coinbase Zcash ATH at around launch 5941.80
and the ATL few weeks back. 18.94
:zap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cool!

3 Likes

SpaceX launched today and zec was on board😎

6 Likes

It’s time, boys. Buckle up.

4 Likes

image 24 hour volume hitting $60M! thing i’m watching is market cap. $500M market cap’s where ZEC seems to struggle. if current volume sticks; shouldn’t be a problem in the short/midterm.

other ZEC fundamentals are looking tight as well:

3 Likes

1 Like

i missed this, and hadn’t seen it posted in the wen mewn thread

pretty sure they only support BTC & ETH right now. zcash would be a perfect fit for payroll

8 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes

It includes Dash for some reason but it says right in the paper “Dash’s privacy functionality is no greater than Bitcoin’s, making the label of “privacy coin” a misnomer for Dash.”

2 Likes

Follow up :point_up:

“So even though the obfuscation on Zcash is stronger due to the zk-SNARK encryption, Chainalysis can still provide the transaction value and at least one address for over 99% of ZEC activity,” Chainalysis said.”

At first I was like “well what does that mean?” and then I just started laughing LOL ok thanks Chainalysis real bang-up job!

1 Like

Interesting take:

Jonathan Levin, chief of strategy at Chainalysis, said the additions may prompt exchanges to consider relisting or adding dash and zCash, both of whom have been delisted from global exchanges in the past.

“We seek to provide transaction monitoring software to anyone who wants o be able to transact in different currencies, and I think that we may see businesses become more comfortable with these coins as a result,” he said.

(Emphasis mine)

1 Like

This is was the fakest of all fake news.

1 Like

Today’s the day, right? The one when the zECC wallet code gets released?

Yep. 10 chars.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: ECC Mobile Wallet

https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/zcash-price-analysis-transactions-per-day-continues-to-rise

1 Like

I wouldnt be surprised if BTC pukes and destroys our 2 month “rally” . nevertheless, excited to resume buying as we are below 50 usd. Im actually hoping for a retest of 16 there are some wicks that need to be eaten:

Over to the ZEC/ETH chart, looks like a clear double bottom(a big one too).

Same bullish story over on the BTC market, one word to describe momentum…strength.

2 Likes

prepare for launch

2 Likes