Radical “to the moon” thread

A word on removing T addresses, I’ve heard it going around lately the new wallet does it but it goes against the mission statement of the ECC the ZFND and even the YCF

Empowering people on their own terms with the knowledge to make informed, consenting decisions about financial privacy and not removing that freedom of choice

1 Like

Remember that we’re spoiled guys

7 Likes

too quiet around here. exchange rate‘s moving in the right direction, volume’s around $30M… ZEC’s looking good! yeeee

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Gold crossing of the 100-day EMA over the 200-day EMA.
Good bullish signal. :muscle:

1 Like

When and the moon? something we plunge for a long time.

Chainalysis Circus act 3! Elliptic Follows Chainalysis in Adding Zcash to Monitoring Platform - CoinDesk

1 Like

ZEC hashrate ATH

3 Likes

So in my opinion it will be clearer, the complexity is always up, the price and active wallets down.

1 Like

currently unconfirmed:

anybody heard anything about this?

edit - prolly going to smash X on this. asked for a source, and dude @/me a link to his tweet.

2 Likes

zcash 24hour volume $72M… $ZEC’s quickly closing the exchange rate gab with monero, and dash is clearly in our sites!! image image

6 Likes

can we reach 5000$ by december?

December 2025, yes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So anyone know of a Tezos to Zcash exchange so we can easily hot swap between the 2 if we want to test out zkchannels on Tezos.

Tezos is the first testnet for zkChannels. Bolt Labs Will Launch zkChannels in Tezos Blockchain - News Article

2 Likes

is it possible in 2021, for 5000$ zcash

7 Likes

$ZEC Still needs to break 110 USD before officially a bull.

BTC still cant manage to break out of supply zone, still worried about this and could quickly reverse our 3 month gains.

5 Likes

UP 71$