Radical “to the moon” thread

3 Likes
3 Likes

I was gonna post that too but I thought immediately double-linking the same person was too audacious! :sweat_smile:

1 Like
6 Likes

Can someone from ECC/ZFND reach out to Tyler?

The ECC ( @joshs ) has worked with Gemini to help get Zcash listed in the first place.

But it would be nice to have Gemini support Z-addresses if that’s what you are going to ask :wink:

1 Like

Um, we’ve been in contact, even today. :wink: Gemini has been great to work with and I expect that will continue.

6 Likes

You read my mind. Yes!!

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

pretty sure this the first time 2 twitter posts from the same account has been posted in succession like this. impressive! @aserrano is currently the champion of the wen mewn thread. congratulations, good sir.

5 Likes

It’s an honor and a privilege

6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Before 2nd halving, zec will be number 1 privacy coin and in top 10 by mkt. cap🚀

4 Likes

And than now the first division in half does not suit, everyone expects that after November zcash will fly to the moon. Now until the second, and there you can wait for the fourth just in case.
If zcash does not return its position number 5 as it was earlier in 2017, then what’s the point of trying :slight_smile:

It will be like this: The altcoin season will come and there will be many changes in the places of cryptocurrencies and there will be a chance to go at least above BCH, because there are really a lot of worthless coins, if zec does not receive such growth, it will be very difficult to maintain a break-even position for developer salaries for the next 4 of the year.

Its time for zec to walk its own path to :full_moon:

3 Likes

last chance to buy it seems, will this be reaching 5k in less than 24 months?

1 Like