Radical “to the moon” thread

The court findings, a PDF
https://t.co/NECgqyGFrg

3 Likes

Zcash is still within the bullish channel that was created in December 2019. It continues towards the moon. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Channel breakout next week. Down.

did you guiz enjoy the blood dip? me too! cannot believe we get to trade ZEC back the $100 range. pretty much free money.
\o/ wooo

Perhaps the translation is to blame, or I read what you see realistically at the price. but what about 500 at the beginning of 2021?

would not fall out of my chair in amazement if ZEC hits $500 early 2021. markets will become more interesting late sept. also think people will be amazed by ZEC exchange rates by october. if volume remains at current levels after halving - ZEC will be looking fantastic. our volume is currently besting dash/XMR combined.

2 Likes

mathematically, the volume, if it remains the same, should not affect the rate, because the volume is created at the expense of already issued coins and not at the expense of new (mined) ones. There is a sequence, the price rises by halving due to a reduction or due to the expectation of a price increase, I guarantee that the second and from zcash no one expects anything, otherwise we would not lose when hitting other coins. 10 million coins will be issued, they will make the volume but for Due to the reduction, the price will most likely fall, because there will be a negative effect on the teams and their salaries, many investors see this as a risk. The price increase will only be due to the demand for the project, at the current moment this is not the case. Prospects will entice anyone, it is not 2011
in the yard. I am sure that if zec would have a real application with exclusive rights and a wide focus, then 5000 is not the limit, but at the moment everything that zec offers is not needed by people like air, but for example messengers are needed, in-game purchases are needed, a secret storage is needed, access to sites without a password and with full anonymity is needed, a convenient application for payment is needed and there are many such examples, but zcash does not offer anything of the necessary (like bitcoin, but at least it makes it possible to save values)

if you believe significantly lower inflation with $66-100M volume won’t effect rates - i have a citrus farm to sell you in greenland.

1 Like

I say that the rise in prices with a decrease in inflation is not a direct relationship, the price rises on expectations and when halved, it usually falls, a classic pumping on the news. look at many other coins besides bitcoin. And the volume zec (useful) is equal to several hundred thousand dollars, perhaps less, the rest is just speculation that will disappear when the demand for purchase drops.

1 Like

falls when volume dissipates after correction. ZEC’s halving event occurs at an interesting time, tho. bitcoin usually performs very well a year after halving. bitcoin will (imo) be bullish in 2021 - alts will follow. i don’t see ZEC volume disappearing during 2021 bull market.

I hope you are right, but I don’t see any grounds yet.

just want to point out how aggressive zcash emission schedule has been:

dash -

zcash -

it must be a sign o.O

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

I want to see it, it’s a pity it won’t work. At the end of the year we will fight for 35th place instead of 30th now.

Anton1, I am generally interested why you are so bearish on Zcash. For every bullish prediction, you are quick to post a bearish remark. Could you kindly share more of your POV?

1 Like

Would love to know why Anton1 thinks ZEC rank would drop even further. Is it because more DeFi tokens are popping up?

1. the rating will fall even more because this is what he has been doing for the last 3.5 years, and now there is no reason for this to change 2) Bullish predictions for zec is a bit of a thankless job, because that’s all I hear for 2019, 20 and now for 21, but I don’t see, this is the fundamental difference between those who believe and think. Soon the reward will decrease and zcash will not be able to slowly descend in the rankings due to the coins issued, the rate of decline will increase.
    I don’t want people to see only that the price will rise soon, a second opinion is needed for analysis, so there will be fewer dissatisfied investors. Why the price will not rise: 1) there is no reason to buy and store zec, the whole company that goes towards the fact that there is such a coin and they are very good, and that’s it, people read this and go to buy what they really think is valuable. 2) a project that will never be ready, we are always waiting for a super network update, now everyone is waiting for halo2, recently they were waiting for the acceleration of secure transfers, mobile wallets and so on, all the changes did not give anything in the long term, we need to wait further, and in the meantime our line is 31 in the ranking, but it was 4, why?
    It is vitally important for the project to receive investments in the form of buyers and holders, but what happens? All we have now is a small turnover with a constant price decline (look at the chart for the last 3.5 years). yes there was a pump at the beginning, but many projects recovered by 1/2 of the previous value, some 1/4 for zec this value is 1/14, too low, it is too difficult to attract future holders, which means the price will either be stable, which is bad because it will be lacking money to teams, or will decline against the background of news. What changes can change this, my opinion is none. I’m waiting for a functionality that will allow attracting not traders but holders and real users of the zcash project.
    Because everything that zec now offers I can do faster and easier with usd or bitcoin or ethereum.
    There is also a point of no return, when even positive news will not have any impact on investors. All projects that I know stabilized the cost per coin 2 months before the halving of the award, and began to grow slowly, this is due to the expectation of the pump that we have, the movement is the same as in other projects and there is no effect of halving.
    -17 dash and -24 xmr
2 Likes

I think you perfectly captured the investor feeling towards ZEC. Regardless of ZEC ranking/marketcap in the near term, if we stick to original purpose & first principles - ZEC value will eventually be realized.

What does this mean? Are you saying drop in inflation rate pushes ZEC value even lower & at a faster rate? That seems unintuitive to me.

1 Like

Now +450 thousand dollars of capitalization is mined per day, that is, in 2 days we get +1 million dollars or 15 per month, if we did not add about 200 million a year, then our capitalization would now be about 350 million dollars (if the issue of coins would initially be the same as it will be after halving) After November, we will be adding 7-8 million per month and about 100 per year at the current rate. The capitalization of zec will be overtaken by projects that will undergo a slight increase, which will reduce us even lower. Of course, I do not reject the option of growth in value, just if everything is the same, then the picture is as described.
A decrease in inflation will not affect the cost in any way, because as many coins have already been issued as now (almost), and all of them are participating in the auction just like now, why should the price rise? In your opinion, due to the decrease in output, someone will really want to buy out 10 million coins that no one is buying now, what should be the attractiveness? If each coin is worth its weight in gold, then of course they will redeem 10 and 100 as in the air. At the moment, the project is in superposition, it is needed by everyone (hypothetically) and no one (there is practically no useful application). Even with a convenient wallet, there is simply nowhere to use it per se. What is useful for ordinary people zcash, I do not see a use case other than speculation.
I bought zec for news that atomic exchanges with bitcoin will be implemented, I think that it was useful at that time, it’s a pity that they did not implement it in the end. The only chance to become a useful project, because another year of launching and that’s it, there is no money for payment and an expensive team will go to other projects.

2 Likes