Radical “to the moon” thread

October 1st will be a historic day with HALO and the upgrade. Many will not realize at first, but soon they will know it. Zcash, shielded by default will be a historic day for all of crypto imo. Once wallets like ledger implement it will change the game for good.

I think we could continue to trade sideways till October sometime before the real fun begins.

4 Likes

NU5 is pushed back until new target Jan 17

3 Likes

I missed that, January*** it is then. The fun shall begin in the new year!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Paid for in ZEC?

1 Like

I hope they are getting something in return for it. They are failing at getting people to adopt ZEC and always giving away the technology they develop so far. Failure to monetize their tech will be ZEC’s downfall. I am looking to sell the rest of my ZEC holdings if we get another peak this year. I will look at buying it all back during the bear market if it still looks semi-promising.

3 Likes

I am waiting around 15$)

1 Like

was thinking about this the other day… ZEC blockchain currently around 26 GB, putting us around 2014 in BItcoin timeline. I wonder if it will follow at this rate it will be where BItcoin is now by around 2028 (300GB)

As for price I think we could see $1000 something ZEC within the next few months and then settle around $200-500 later into next year.

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Will there be growth this year?

Been adding, but yikes.

Can someone tell me when ZEC/ETH pair will find its low ? Same as ZEC/BTC …? ZEC is making low after low after low compared with the major coins . Very soon we will be out of top 100 ! Such a shame !!!

1 Like

FYI: Grayscale sent out an email today stating:

16 Likes
1 Like

Get ready for dec 2021 - march 2022 craziness

7 Likes

It started for ZEC a little early it seems :partying_face:

2 Likes

U.S. Representative Warren Davidson (R-OH) tweeted in support of Zcash.

Sentiment towards Zcash is rapidly changing. Feels like we’re at a tipping point.

Fun fact: This is the congressman who put the word “shitcoin” on the Congressional record during the House Financial Services Committee hearing on Facebook’s Libra project.

16 Likes