Radical “to the moon” thread

Halo testnet activation and 4.5.0 release is scheduled for tomorrow I believe

9 Likes

Back when we all called it Zcash Co.! Im not on Twitter but I know everyone else is so maybe this is a big thing? Idk

1 Like

I brought this up during the Twitter spaces AMA on Tuesday (very excited about possible collaboration opportunities here). David Campbell, COO of ECC, mentioned @ ~55:45:

“Regarding your interest in decentralized social, I think a lot of us here at ECC share that interest and we’re really excited to see Jay get the role at the helm of Bluesky. Jay has been a long time supporter of Zcash - she was actually part of the early ECC team pre-launch. So we’re really excited to see where she’s headed and how that’s all progressing. We’ll be definitely looking to see how Zcash and Bluesky might be able to collaborate going forward.”

There was an additional comment on it from Nate after Neziah’s question was answered.

3 Likes

Aww thanks for putting in the audio recording it was nice and interesting to listen to!!! :blush:

4 Likes
1 Like

At first I thought “No, thats Halo with an a” but no it’s some Eth token named Holo and then also Zcash. Anyways Zcash gets a mention! https://m.investing.com/analysis/holo--zcash-offer-critical-mass-liquidity-as-crypto-speculative-demand-rises-200600049

1 Like

3 post limit!
Only about 1/2 a day left to cast your ZCAP vote!

A video against Zooko and POS . This video shows how some people think about ZEC now :

Yes, this first announcement was a very bold move. At least I felt more negativity than joy among ZEC ​holders in Russia. In the context of our topic, this information did not bring us one meter closer to the moon, but what is done is done. It’s good that there was a clarification from the team with more specific information later.

1 Like

mineZcash is Jack Gavigan!

2 Likes

:rofl:

(Not true, by the way!)

4 Likes

The only place I could ask a question this crazy.

Should we see what Mark Cuban wants, Zcash in hand, to commandeer the ZOMG committee into a baller investor game show like Shark Tank?

2 Likes

Prepare yourselves, things are about to get wild :boom:

I think we will end the year with a pump to $1000 range

3 Likes

What makes you think that ? Have you looked at ZEC/ETH chart for example ? It is all time low after all time low after all time low … We all hope for some miracle to happen , but as far as I see , won’t be soon . I hope something changes soon , because we will certainly lag behind top 100.

Get pos be real!! Don’t just talk!!

I can’t remember a single case when something happens on the market that the majority wait :wink:

ZFND has a new job posting

2 Likes

if not, then $2000 in 2022!

if not, then $3000 in 2023! etc. :upside_down_face: