Radical “to the moon” thread

Better later than never. About golden crosses, golden showers etc
You are speaking about ZEC price, but looking at the wrong chart. ZEC is just another altcoin which is strongly bounded to BTC. So you better look into BTC-ZEC. And on that chart you will see that there is no hope and only a miracle can change something (some sudden and excellent news).

2 Likes

Read this article. Doesn’t look serious from my POV. Especially this statement.
“The last month has been full of ups and downs for the coin.” Really??? Ups and downs??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just my daily thoughts and numbers with my morning coffee:

• there is a zerocoin protocol problem/vulnerability that hits the privacy POS coins hard and they have to disable temporary this function, means the balances are meanwhile all transparent. Seems Monero benefits most of this at the moment. At least that’s my thought why Monero gained 13% the last 7 days. In my opinion the users of the affected zerocoin protocol coins/projects choose Monero as an alternative meanwhile and not Zcash.

• Monero $8 ahead of us. I guess at Monero they are in party mood …

• Meanwhile a new All-Time-Low for ZEC/BTC with 0.0101 BTC while Bitcoin is knocking on the $6,000 door.

• 13 days to go for Spiral1990’s and kek’s golden cross. Interestingly nobody took my bet offer. Seems the faith into their golden cross isn’t too big …

2 Likes

Stop harassing believers :slightly_smiling_face: Hope we’ll see some good pump very soon, otherwise your prediction about loosing next 30% of BTC price will come true.

i never said anything about a golden cross.

imo, you should stop shitting up this thread, until you actually own some zcash.

1 Like

You did indirectly as you agreed with it/him:

And about:

Just checked. I actually own some. Full disclose of my ZEC holdings:
Binance: 0.00050167 ZEC, MPH: 0.00614798 ZEC, VIABTC: 0.03026477 ZEC,
Total: 0.03691442 ZEC (my “to the moon” holdings)

Come on kek, thought you have a better understanding for humour and thin provocations…

i’ve had a personal price target of $100 for a minute. has nothing to do with a golden cross. time spent over $50 indicates to me this will happen. timing not sure of - depends on news/announcements. consensus 2019 (may 13-15th) is a place where announcements are made.

might not be strictly BTC - thinking ZEC is also supporting BCH
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/tiny/one-bitcoin-cash-address-is-responsible-for-nearly-50-percent-of-the-networks-transactions-in-the-past-month/

I bet by buying and selling coins on exchange and not over the counter. If you believe zcash will go lower, you can short it on bitfinex.

For those who wonder why zec dips lower and lower. Decided to try official wallet for linux. After long synchronization I see this…2019-05-07%2017_07_28-personal%20%5BRunning%5D%20-%20Oracle%20VM%20VirtualBox

2 Likes

randomly found this in the $ZEC cashtag.

why does bitmex have an insurance fund for ZEC? thought they delisted zcash

That might be the funniest thing you’ve written on the forums Boxalex

3 Likes

…should try overclocking that miner :joy::joy:

Me thinks not enough zec in circulation. Its gonna take a while

Hence thy asic route

0.009978 zec/btc 1-year new low
to the moon
S__53895183

5 Likes

Nice picture )) Posted already few times here for the past 2 years :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if there are 1000 cpu’s, 10,000 gpu’s or just 100,000 asics mining, the ZEC in circulation and new issued ZEC doesn’t change, no matter whatever how much mines…

False!..

Seriously? You really think asics mine more ZEC than gpu’s or cpu’s and bring more ZEC into circulation?

I don’t know about ASICS, but I know for sure that It is now not profitable at all to mine ZEC with GPUs. You will get more ZEC if you mine ETH and then sell it for ZEC than mine ZEC directly.
So I just don’t know who the hell sells tons of ZEC every FAQing day.