Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Dear @ocminer, I repeat third time - your pool don’t pay to anonymous miners.

https://zec.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=anondashboard&user=t1LZC1TR3djYHZBNNiWCqULtCpJfShF5LZk
My Balance: Confirmed: 0.2878 ZEC

Hey Klaus, this address was bound to an account already. You cannot, for obvious reasons, have an address bound to an account and also mine anonymously with it. I’ve removed the address from the account now, payout should be done pretty soon to that address now

Thank you much! Happy Christmas!

1 Like

Thanks @ocminer thought I could feel your magic :joy: Pools going great

Hi. Has anyone mined with their miners at freezing ambiental temperatures ?
I was wondering what is the risk if i move my miner on the balcony where the temp is lower than -10 degrees Celsius right now. I tried to find the operating temp range for Gigabyte HD7970 and MSI 7970 but i found only stuff about the maximum safe temp. I nkow i mut take into account the minimum operating temp also for the rest of components which makes it even more complicated. So here you have your food for thoughts.

@Enzeperix I have tried something similar to what you are saying, it crashed the miner same way it would overheating. Not sure how it can be managed

I’m doing that as long as the temperature is above the freezing point. When it’s below, you risk to destroy things as the air will or at least can condense on the hot parts thus water will be inside the rig …

Thanks everybody for the reply.
@ocminer You are right , is too risky. I must wait until the spring comes.

@ocminer I mined at 1.3 kh/s to the SSL port for 12 hours overnight and this morning saw no earnings. Can you check this on your side. Miner was showing 12 hour uptime and 3300 shares submitted, not sure the difficulty. Here are my settings.

-zpool ssl://zec.suprnova.cc:2242
-zwal rafikichi.shitbox
-zpsw iamroot

Unsecured stratum port works great after switchover.

@ocminer could you explain the various statistics pages a bit (pool/blocks/round)?
E.g. the estimated round time makes sense to me (pool hashrate / hashes needed for difficulty 1 share gives shares per second, current difficulty divided by that gives estimated seconds) but some of the other stats are a little confusing.

how is my sharerate calculated?

whats the difference between luck, target variance, pool efficiency, round variance, etc?

how do you calculate the estimated shares this round?

I assume the PPLNS shares is the number of most recent shares used to calculate payout? seems to be set to match the block average shares?

cheers!

Your sharerate is calculated by your difficulty of shares over a certain amount of time.

Luck, variance is simple:

At a certain difficulty of the network we can calculate that we would need X numbers of shares to find a block. If the pool has reached those numbers of shares and we hit that block at exactly that share we have calculated we would have 100% luck… Or better said no luck as we found the block at the point we calculated. If we find the block earlier we are “in green” luck… For example 80%… That means we found the block 20% earlier than we expected etc.

Pool efficiency is simply the number of accepted vs rejected shares. The better efficiency, the more accepted shares e.g. No one sent invalids.

Pplns is explained here :
http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/

Cheers

Thanks for the reply! One thing that’s still confusing me is:
I thought a (difficulty 1) share is defined such that one needs exactly ${network difficulty} number of shares to solve a block (in expectation anyway).

But when I look at the last round’s stats, the network difficulty was 1, 032, 442.0923077 but the estimated number of shares was 264,305,176 (>200x the difficulty). why is that?

cheers!

Hi @ocminer

I was going to ask the same thing klauss did about not receiving anonymous payments, but then I saw your reply.

I unlinked my t-address from my account, can you check if payments will be processed soon?

t1gFxU4LEcd2mjFyGTZKcUWvh4xuDzxr1Ue

thank you!

10h later and still no payment.

confirmed: 0.0711 ZEC

You seemed to also have mined with that address on a regular account before, i’ve manually created a payout for your anon user now, it should be processed yet already.

thank you. i plan to continue using anon mining. are payments going to be automatic from now on?

Yes, they’ll be automatic from now on for this address

thank you!!!

hi @ocminer

i notice confirmed payment has stopped and my unconfirmed balance is rising.

Hi,

hmm it’s all good from my side, last payment was 7 minutes ago.

Is your AP limit set ? wallet address set ?