Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Same issue for me, stay in unconfirmed balance since a few hours :frowning:

Can you check in My Account → Transactions which transactions are stuck there? Which block height?

@ocminer

last block confirmed was Block # 44705 after that all unconfirmed.

Ah I think I’ve found the bug, it was a display bug, the payment was already made. It should be in sync now

thanks i see it is working fine now.

Ok great, thanks for your info !

Same block for me #44705 confirmed and the next, #44713 is unconfirmed

Yes yes, the dashboard was lagging 10 blocks behind. Should all be good now

Ok thanks, it’s good now :wink:

Hey every1!

How important is the Sharerate on suprnova ? What I notice if lower diff = more shares.
Since its not PPS, should i just focus on getting as high diff as possible ?

Try to keep a stable hashrate over time, it’s PPLNS - that means the more shares (or diff) you have per last 50 blocks, the more you get of the pie per new block.

1 Like

Hey Ocminer - can you help a brother out please? Accidentally locked my account and haven’t received unlock email yet. Thank you.

Sure, send me your username or email via pm and I’ll unlock it

Thank you. Sent you a PM.

the diff shown on the dashboard does not match the diff from claymore’s miner, is this normal?

I tried setting the difficulty manually using the password, but it turns out that if I set it to d=8192 I get a really high diff on the miner, something like 270000, I’m wondering which difficulty is actually considered by the pool in order to calculate the gains per block, or if this has any impact whatsoever.

PPS is more effective, PPLNS is scam, owner public pool stolen your hash to mine his private pool. So his public pool stuck many block 200%,300% bad luck; if you don’t mine to finish stuck blocks or very long rounds(you mine 50% long round ), you lost 100% share in long round and short rounds after that long round .
[MOD EDIT: SCAM] [PPLNS] BTC Public Mining Pool stolen hash
Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs — Ethereum Community Forum : PPNLS mine 12 hours and get nothing; PPLNS is scam in long round and short rounds after that long round
PPLNS pay 60-70% PPS, you can see luck “Last 4 Weeks” “The Past 12 Months” is 99%. This is scam because difficult incrase from 1 to 1,014,936.8710, so luck should be 70-80% in “The Past 12 Months”

Ah, you again… You’re still here?

OK, I’ll try to explain to you again, even though you could just read my old posts answers to your posts

You don’t seem to understand anything I write, however, here again for you:

Most pools are pplns in the meanwhile. What he’s trying to say is that Pool luck sometimes is bad and there are rounds over 300% luck whereas a miner gets, of course, lower payout then when there are three subsequent rounds with 100% luck…

Unfortunately this is not how luck works… You have variance… A pool cannot only have lucky rounds, I don’t have a deal with Satan and I didn’t sell my soul :slight_smile:

What he not sees or not mentions is that there are also lot of lucky rounds… Multiple subsequent rounds far below 100% of estimates shares, so below 100 % luck which of course then pay more to the miner, especially with pplns.

What you’re obviously saying is that all rounds above 100% luck are scam but what is with the rounds below 100%? There are lots of round far below even 20%… Scam too? :slight_smile:

This is unfortunate… I’ve tried to explain several times, just look above and also check this link :
http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/2

It’s still a free world, so you’re not forced to mine at suprnova, you can still mine at any other available pool if you don’t like it or have a feeling something is wrong. You’ll notice (most) other pools are PPLNS too as it’s the fairest possbile payout method (check my link above).

All over 100% luck rounds and low 100% rounds PPLNS pay low 60-70% to PPS
You can see luck “Last 4 Weeks” “The Past 12 Months” is 99%. This is scam because difficult incrase from 1 to 1,014,936.8710, so luck should be 70-80% in “The Past 12 Months”

PPLNS is best choice for scam shares and stolen hash

@ocminer am back again. I need to know if there is a limit on number of workers you can have
Regards.