Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

are we still mining right now?

It looks like it. Last time it just took a long time for the system to catch up but it did eventually

Seems like the pool has catched up, but a lot of the blocks which were found during the bonus period don’t have the bonus applied since they were processed once the bonus period was over…

I made a cashout request last night to my polo address, no trace of it yet the balance is gone.
Luckly it was 0.009 so I can’t bother to trace it, but still…

Don’t worry lads Ocminer has a great rep and is working to make sure this issue does not happen again,unfortunately in the crypto world we have a lot to contend with and hackers are coming up with new inventive ideas to stop us earning and bring the pools down,only thing Ocminer can do is learn from each attack and adapt the pool to mitigate such DDOS in future,we are not alone with this problem but as long as the pool keeps sending work to your miners then all is good,all earnings will catch up and with zcash price holding we should not be inconvenienced to much.

1 Like

When you check the block history you’ll see that I’ve already doubted the amount of a few blocks to compensate a bit for the downtime.

I’m currently extending resources of the pool and will do another promo too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ocminer,

again the manual payment in ZEC didn’t work. The amount is gone but the Zec never appeared on my account nor I’m in the tx with my account.

https://explorer.zcha.in/transactions/e1eb4fdc286a65b880fa2fa3e8628d63f82a848bada88ce52436a9aca6c9e279
My address is t1McPqFyU6XcFpKqDKE5YfdaES8NTb1KtAR

Also your ZCL pool is having issues no payment working. When to expect fixing?

Hey loglnx, all fixed already

Which blocks? I do see a couple of blocks where the round percentage for the work done by the miners is above 100% (eg 16682), but the payout of the miners doesn’t match their round percentage.

Check block 16913 and 16829 for example

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
but i dont have recived the mail
please check briocosmic@hotmail.com

Unlocked your account

i dont have recived any mail

@ocminer please help me

@ocminer thanks <3 love

@ocminer Nicehash isn’t playing nice… It keeps cancelling my orders after a few minutes. Can you please check that the server is working correctly? Thanks.

Hi, this should be fixed now. Especially if you use d=16384 as password in nicehash you shouldn’t have problems at all

Nope still no hashrate at the pool…

Do you use a valid username.workername combo? I’ve tried it before and it worked fine

It’s the correct username.worker it’s worked before… It alternates between not working at all. And working for around 10min and then getting cancelled by Nicehash.