The Global Ambassador Program

I was well aware of that, I tried it because I wanted to promote the fact that people of the world can work together despite the tension between their governments.
Maybe we are a few people in this community,
But this is how things change.

1 Like

It will be nice. Thank you.

I created a free2z page a few months ago.
Its title is: introducing #Zcash to Persian.
It was my first attempt.

2 Likes

Hi @readaboutme1991!

Please wait for a response. Thank you!

Hi Everyone - Please welcome @Janesh and @AidenZ as our two newest additions to the Global Ambassador Program!

Janesh is relatively new to the Zcash ecosystem but has significant experience building communities within India and the cryptocurrency ecosystem at large. You can find Janesh on Twitter @balchandanij.

Aiden should be familiar to forum regulars and also manages the KaoKaoTalk Zcash group with representation in the South Korean community. You can find Aiden on Twitter @zaos1004.

Weā€™re excited to have Janesh and Aiden join the program and help build the Zcash community in India and South Korea!

17 Likes

Welcome to the ambassador team @janesh and @AidenZ!

It is great news to know that the Zcash community will have two ambassadors in Asia.

I will be following and supporting you on Twitter. I will add you to the list of Zcash Ambassadors on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1495588203281199108

Thank you for joining the team! You can count on my support in this stage of integration to the Global Ambassador Program. If you have any questions I will be happy to help you.

Best!

13 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Aiden Jeon. I am happy to become a Global Ambassador.

My goal is to make South Korea Zcash community bigger.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

My twitter is @zaos1004 .

Thanks!.

18 Likes

Hi all~ :hibiscus:

A quick program update:

July was Zigaā€™s last month as an official ambassador. Weā€™re grateful for Zigaā€™s work running DocumentingZEC and happy to see Zeme Team getting some new traction lately. Thank you Ziga! :pray:

We also just onboarded Chidi, aka @lisa001, our newest ambassador from Nigeria! Weā€™re excited and optimistic to be expanding the program to a new country. Welcome Chidi! :tada:

19 Likes

Welcome to the ambassador team @lisa001!

It is great news to know that the Zcash community will have an ambassador in Africa.

Thank you for joining the team! You can count on my support in this stage of integration to the Global Ambassador Program. If you have any questions I will be happy to help you.

Best!

8 Likes

thanks a lot, and yes i will be needing your support

7 Likes

Hello Zcashers,

I take this opportunity to welcome everyone from Zcon 3. I am also glad to report that despite an unsuccessful proposal for a viewing party in Kampala Zcon3 Viewing Party in Kampala, Uganda, I was able to invite a few privacy champions around the city for home vibes as we caught up with with Zcon 3. Here are a few scenes;- Zcon3 - Google Drive.

It is on this basis that I hope to start hosting monthly Zcash events and publishing Zcash articles in local media such as https://bitcoinke.io/ spotting potential use cases for our region.

That said, I hereby express interest in joining the Ccash ambassador program for the remainder of the standing period of the program in a move to foster organic growth of the Zcash ecosystem world wide.

As a Zcash ambassador, I shall render services ranging from hosting local Zcash events in my region(East Africa), twitter spaces, introducing Zcash to University Blockchain Clubs, representing Zcash at regional blockchain events and writing Zcash centric articles about its use cases in the African context and perspective. I shall also focus on creating more Zcash African socials on top of https://twitter.com/Zcash_Africa alongside any other available ambassadors that there maybe, in Africa.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
@ZcashGrants @yoditar

8 Likes

Hello! I just applied to the program, unfortunately very furious right now about the Tornado cash news and also excited about the new developments in privacy in blockchains.

With Love from Istanbul

4 Likes

Hello Mucu!

Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in being part of the Global Ambassador Program.

Itā€™s great to hear of your interest in helping to promote and adopt financial privacy with Zcash in Africa. I love the recent tweets you have posted on the Zcash Africa Twitter account.

I like the activities and proposal you put forward to promote Zcash in your region.

Just a few questions:

• Which East African countries do you plan to cover?
  • Have you thought about collaborating or creating partnerships with the Zcash Ambassador in Nigeria to strengthen Zcashā€™s presence in Africa?
  • What experience do you have in the crypto and blockchain ecosystem and especially, for those of us who donā€™t know you, what relationship do you have with Zcash?
  • Are you the original administrator of the Zcash Africa Twitter account?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @omerche!

Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in being part of the Global Ambassador Program.

Itā€™s great to hear of your interest in helping to promote and adopt financial privacy with Zcash in Turkey.

Just a few questions:

• What is your proposal to help Zcash adoption in Turkey?
  • Is Turkey a cryptocurrency friendly country and especially with privacy oriented cryptocurrencies?
  • What limitations do you think you may have in promoting Zcash adoption in Turkey?
  • What experience do you have in the crypto and blockchain ecosystem?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello hello @yoditar !

The future of zk proofs and their applications is truly exciting and I am definitely interested to help promote Zcash in Turkey.

• Physical and virtual meetings are really effective and I can organize these for Zcash in Istanbul. I can also translate and post Zcash content to the Turkish community regularly. Twitter, blogs, medium, mirror etc. are all good ways to reach people here. I can create and post original articles as well. My own twitter account could be useful too because of my friendships with blockchain clubs in Istanbul and Turkey in general. People who are already interested in such topics may get inspired to contribute easier compared to total strangers. Beginners shouldnā€™t be ignored as well.

*Turkey is a huge crypto-friendly country with users in the tens of millions range. This fact alone will lead to Istanbul becoming more important in the space. We already see hackathon winning teams forming and attending international conferences on the regular. The government is following back 5-10 years but is probably going to come out with regulations in the future.

• I think the sky is the limit because there is an emptiness in Zcash representation here even though zk interest is increasing. There is a lot of room to grow with virtual and physical meetings, regular content and a stronger presence.

*I attended and also organized lots of events with universitiesā€™ blockchain clubs in Istanbul. I worked as a technical writer and also translator/proofreader. Recently there was a zk-cryptology organization in Istanbul, CryptÄ°st, in which I was a part of the team. I love the community and Iā€™d be happy to grow the Zcash adoption here.

I had already emailed grants@zfnd.org before this post and there I also explained some of the questions you asked.

Thanks for your quick reply!

6 Likes

Hello @yoditar

Thanks for appreciating my recent tweets on the Zcash Africa tweets and my remote involvements in Zcon3.

I plan to cover Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda since these largely share a great deal of ethnicity and the Kiswahili language. The blockchain networks I have in the region will also help me in promoting Zcash in this region.

Certainly yes, collaborating with @lisa001 is one thing I hope to do in promoting Zcash on the continent.

I have been in blockchain since my highschool(2016) as an enthusiast, gained the contextual bit of the technology through the ConsenSys Academy and Dacade p2p learning platforms. I was part of the Algorand ambassador program, 2018. I pioneered and headed the Makerere University Blockchain Club, 2019. I am currently part of the leads for the Blockchain Club of Uganda https://www.blockchainuganda.io which has been championing blockchain education and adoption in the country. I have also been part of the team conceptualizing Blockchain for social impact to address the refugee charity initiatives in East and Central Africa alongside https://savannah.ug/

Yeah sure, I am an original admin for the Zcash Africa account. I also hope to set up Zcash Meetup.com groups for major East African cities(Kampala, Nairobi, Kigali & Dodoma)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions! @omerche @Mucu

I hope to see you soon in the Global Ambassador Program.

Best!

3 Likes

ZCASH AVATARS PROJECT

Hello its @Iogy from the Zcash brazil community. We would like to start a new exciting project. Our idea is to create a customized Zcash avatar for Zcash Global ambassadors and all community members.

The idea is to build and grow the Zcash community in with this unique project <

The avatars will be created by @Minevg @logy, both of the Zcash Brazil community. They are professionals creating cool and creative art, poaps, stickers and other graphics for our events and community in general.

So, what is necessary for creating an avatar?

• A personal photo, or any portrait photo that you want to show in your profile.

Privacy!

18 Likes

Hello Logy!

This is a great proposal! I love it! Congratulations for the initiative of the Zcash Brazil team!

Letā€™s do it!

7 Likes

I like this initiative, I already see the whole community with an avatar of these :heart_eyes:.

I want mine, where do I send the photo?

8 Likes