ZCASH Market Prospectus 2016-2017

Yes and No, there is still a lot of uses for Bitcoin but until Zcash “replaces” Bitcoin it’s hard to tell at the moment. All of the other coins except ethereum will drastically go down due to ethereum’s main purpose of smart contracts and apps etc. the whole reason ethereum was built is something Zcash and Bitcoin will never be able to do.

You could put a small short on Bitcoin and hedge to make a huge gain if it goes down drastically but watch as both Zcash and Bitcoin go up in price it’s almost like they were made for eachother in a sense.

But the day we are able to use Zcash as we can Bitcoin is the day you place all bets on a short “fortune” once you can buy a Lamborghini in Los Angeles with Zcash like you currently can with Bitcoin, Short BTc

delusional. we can make a bet if you like :wink:

Because the era of mining and dumping seems to be coming to an end. Take a look at this graph:
https://explorer.zcha.in/statistics/value

A week after ZCash came out the blue Unspent Block Reward slice was less than 1%. Today it’s almost 25% and rising.

Miners are starting to hold onto their ZCash so the price stopped dropping. As they are less likely to sell the at times the demand exceeds the supply people are willing to sell below that price.

Simple economics.

1 Like

that makes sense, nice pie
guess we need more shielded value for it to be pumpkin pie

But the price is going up though, I don’t think this is regular supply and demand at play, miners may keep holding on Bitcoin but what about all of the other major coins??

1 Like

ZCash is really on a rise the last 2 days, even Monero is gaining traction and could soon surpass the value of ETH… I think ZCash has given Monero positive attention and buyers/investors are more interested in Monero now.

Zcash probably did start to go up due to supply and demand, i do agree with cascadiacrypto, and I think that rise may have triggered investors to start buying up, pushing the price up even higher now… and continuing to rise… I wonder how high it can go, its just incredible.

Zec fell from 67 to 56 today.
What happend out there on the markets? :hushed:

If it should go below 50 over the weekend, I might buy some more Zcash. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

i think its now more about a long term approach, will people adopt it like they have bitcoin. at least that is how aI see it now

Was always about the long term for me

are you still active on here? i have a quick question for you on ubuntu and 7+ GPUs

Sure man what’s up been busy with mining lol

lol :slight_smile:
well i bought some 1-3 risers… do you know how to get * GPUs recognized in windows?
and for ubuntu did you have to modify the drivers at all? or did 8 just work?

Lol well for GPU’s in windows what problems are you havin it should be as simple as which version of windows you’re running and which AMD drivers you’re using. lol what’s panda miner?? What kind of sol’s are people getting off of there

Ubuntu was clean install the whole way

i haved to test it out later this week, so not sure yet about that miner.
well using windows 10 but seems to only see 7 max GPUs
cant get 8 to work, and others seem to have the same problem

asrock h81 or b85 wont even post with 8 attached throgh a 1-3
msi gaming z97 5 will post but not use any more htan 7 in windwos 10

ubuntu was easy, no problems with 8 hmm ok cool

SO what is it you’re exactly offering here… Besides the advice :slight_smile:

Our official market prediction:
Zcash\ZcashClassic(ZClassic)
December 2016 - February 2017
$40-80 per coin

March 2017-May 2017 $200-400

still waiting for this

still waiting for this

$40-80 per coin

any news about this Sir??

$40-80 per coin

$40-80 per coin

March 2017-May 2017 $20-40

June 2017- $50+ Here we will see widespread use in underground channels.

this one is correct.lol