Zcash4win BETA is out!

is your wallet PC the same one as your mining machine or is your wallet machine mining too?

Greetings!

One little question: do i need to syncronise (download size!) whole blockchain, or i can have a “light” version on my computer?

Thank you in advance.

The whole thing, its takes a bit

The progress bar on the Send Cash page doesnt seem to work. My transaction has 15 confirmations and I see no bars. v1.01.12

I think that progress bar on send cash page is not about confirmations …

dear David mercer
I am a new-bee in crypto mining . I am researching so that I can start mining.
I have been thinking about a test . I will be using a gtx 1050 GPU for test phase.
I need to know ,how can I convert my money from the mining to my bank account? I was going through different pools. And found this forum then got your post. I am sorry but could you explain your Zcash4win for a new-bee like me. ie how can this help me?
thanks

You have to exchange it

@maruf2050

Anyone getting Flypool issues? Mining looks like it’s going negative,… and I saw a subtraction on Zcash4Win… which I’ve never seen before.

Any plans on updating…?

1 Like

@anon47418038 what is your suggestion now, after the latest tweet? can we keep zcash4win until the new one is up and running, I mean will it continue to work until then?

1 Like

Mine seems to have stopped working yesterday even though I have the correct deprecation false command. I was hoping it would still at least run until the new version is released in April, now I’m a little edgy about it all.

I am running 1.0.12.

I started up mine yesterday 9pm CET time and it worked

Im convinced its OS related, maybe 64 bit only now

Anyways, I updated to java 8 and it opened pretty fast
Leta see if it downloads all the way…

ZCash4Win site is not work. Wallet is scam?

Not a scam, just a DNS issue.
name server down or something similar…

It redirects to http://winzec.com

when will the current version of the wallet? I understand that this is a fan project, but for a long time there have been no updates

It says its available now