Never do business with Cryptomined - it's inefficient, risky and extremely unpleasant

Currently after a week of negotiations it is possible that I’ll be able to pass customs as a private person (hopefully my broker can do it without me flying there), and then do some paperwork and sell it to my company to actually being able to bring the shipment into the free zone where the company is located.

At this point I really wish a lot of bad luck to @Cryptomined and I hope his bushiness endeavors would fail, as he’s clearly unfit to do work with people.

and this is me being a dick:

am I wrong with my judgement?

this guy wouldnt stop insulting me and belittling me

i shipped his stuff

gave him his invoice as requested and tracking and he just kept adding things he wanted while insulting me… scan of this and that

he said i did nothing to help him after, that is not true… he originally asked me for the invoice, which i gave him… then the tracking… which i gave him… then he added scans of the shipping form, packing list and dhl form… which sorry i do not have… i could have gotten the shipping form, but he kept insulting me… so whatever.

look the package has the invoice on it, thats it… and it has the shipping form which you just contact dhl and talk to them about

this guy got his items shipped to Georgia (the country, not the state) it is not a good country

i will never ship to georgia again

nor will i reply to this guy again after insulting me so much, i was willing to help him until he kept calling me names and belittling me.

and he was rude many other times than that screen shot. i was not rude to him

like he said, he will probably be able to get the package - scratch that, he will be able to get the package and is making a fuss over nothing… he took weeks to do the order and I waited for him, he can wait for it to clear his countries customs… no one has ever been as demanding or insulting as this guy… no one… and thats through thousands of customers

nevermind he originally wanted them SHIPPED BY CONTAINER AND WAS OK TO WAIT A MONTH FOR THAT!! but he cant wait to properly clear customs on his own with this DHL package… what??? how can he originally want it by sea and now be so impatient…

i am just happy i did not sell him GPUs like he wanted as i can imagine the trouble he would have caused over those… ffs

i get bad customers sometimes
but this guy takes them all

It does not matter when you started calling anyone names, the moment you start insulting people, or using profanity you lose all credibility.

As Shawn stated, you started this post to help get things resolved, everything else you did from what I previously wrote and including replying to posts on the forums that had anything to do with cryptomined for the last 6 months makes (in my opinion) you the bad guy.

A friendly piece of advice if you keep up the name calling you’ll more than likely get flagged again and the consequences that go with it.

I agree with you on all counts.
Never said a single bad word to cryptomined in all our conversations outside this thread.

I don’t care about credibility appearance, as there’re facts that speak for themselves:

1. I lost time and a lot of nerves (on unsuccessful babysitting of a grown man)
  2. I’m loosing money: storage, customs expertise
  3. I’m loosing time and money: I need to fly to Tbilisi (due to wrong recipient - we have a contract with customs broker, which doesn’t cover me as a private person) in order to initiate customs clearance (due to wrong items cost - this we could mitigate if the name of the recipient was at least correct) with proper items cost, issued by the customs after the expertise
  4. I’m loosing money: I’ll pay customs duties, although I wasn’t suppose to
  5. I’m loosing time and money: I need to do the paperwork and logistical arrangements to sell it to my company and thus bring it to the Free Zone, where the company is located

All this is unnecessary and was created by Criptomined, because he wasn’t able to provide copies of the shipping documents (this is the only proper way) as he was asked before the shipment was sent (and fix problems if found) to which he agreed (on at least 4 occasions)

It’s excruciatingly frustrating to deal with someone who is not capable to read what is written NOT by himself.

EDIT: at this point there cannot be any other resolution (since Sep-12, when I gave OK to initiate customs expertise with the existing documents, because I cannot wait anymore for this “whatever-descriptive-word-is-appropriate-to-use-in-this-case” person

@Shawn Respectfully request that you close this post since the OP has stated there is no hope for resolution. This thread is poisoning the forum ecosystem here.

@Ursul0 @cryptomined I was hoping you both would be able to talk it out but it is now evident that this thread is not going anywhere. Due to the toxic nature including name calling, this thread is now closed.

You will need to seek any further resolution to your issue elsewhere.

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/faq

3 Likes