Radical “to the moon” thread

Interesting aspect i didn’t think yet about. Possible scenario for sure!

irritating to watch dash rip-our-doors-off in the exchange rate department, with less volume than ZEC. dash has been in the crosshairs so many times, but always seems to escape.

side note - ZEC’s emission schedule is so insane, we’ve almost caught up to dash’s available supply. only roughly 3M difference.

2 Likes

This +2000 i like 20 char

1 Like

@kek what do you think first quarter of 2019 would be? Sideways or we gonna pump.

1 Like

been meaning to make a “what i’m thinking for 2019” post. will take me a minute, so i’ll try to post something tomorrow AM.

2 Likes

ZEC Bulls reaction to DASH’s performance today

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

when ZEC’s bullish she moves fast! you’ll wake up one morning, and ZEC will be +$200… zcash starts her true bull cycle; we’ll hit levels nobody thought was possible.

6 Likes

I have noticed that, once zec jumped 10$ in a blink, thats why im waiting to see long waited bull storm.

1 Like

a breakdown of the triangle would put us somewhere around 0.0127 - 0.01266 depending how hard the panic selloff will be. good luck

Just to keep things on topic, this is a radical “to the moon” thread. :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

No :bear: allowed! :wink:

1 Like

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/worlds-largest-bear-trap-stop-t-rex-pics/

Alright. To the moon then :full_moon:

More sideways action is the most bullish scenario I can think of tbh. Depends what XBT is doing ofc.

Edit: We broke down. Moon cancelled for now. Interesting to see how deep this will go or how deep XBT will drag us

decision time for the USD pair

BTC just doesn’t want to cooperate

1 Like

Zec price drop is rather severe everytime BTC dips and rise is slow under the weight of high inflation…any opinions on what can trigger end to this trend…:slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure it wont drag us down far enough to trigger my buy order, not that lucky

1 Like
5 Likes

Will be interesting to see if we can get back up to 0.015 which should act as heavy resistance now ( we hovered around this area for weeks).

This ETF approval stalling stuff keeps the bulls in gages.

1 etf delay = 1 prayer