Zcash Mining rig for sale in UK

ZCash Mining rig for sale in UK.

Open frame GPU mining rig with 5 MSI R9 390 GPUs.
The rig consists of:

· 5 x MSI R9 390 8GB Graphic Cards
· Asrock Motherboard for 6 GPUs
. CORSAIR Force Le 128GB SSD
· Corsair Vegeance 2x4 GB Memory
· 1600w EVGA Gold+ fully modular power supply
· 6 high quality PCI-E risers
· Licensed version of Windows 10 installed
· CAT.6 Ethernet Gigabit Lan network cable
· Custom Mining Rig Frame

More Stats

· Average stable hashrate = 144 mh/sec on Ethereum and 1900 sols/s on Zcash
· Average power output = 1200w!
· Very quiet rig once turned on
· Low heat emittance
· Low electricity bill!
· Plug and Play!
-Installed all need software for mining - Zcash,Zen,Hush,ZCL,Komodo,Monero,Sia,Pascal,LBRY,Decred,Ethereum,Ethereum Clasic and many more.

Price is £3300

Is this a brand new build? If no, how old is it and have you been mining with it the entire time?

The build is brand new. The cards was bough a 6 mounts ago, but not used till now.:sunglasses:

1900sols for 1200w is low
1.59S/w is so low for zCash (best is 3.5s/w worse 2.7s/w)

Good rig for ETH coins
Good luck

Pure hypocrisy!

Don’t know how UK prices are, but with 3300 pounds I could easly make a 4000 sol/s with 700-800 Watt consumption.
8 Gb of ram wasn’t necessary, 4 was more than enough, the ssd is a waste of money, one 16 gb usb stick does the trick, same goes with windows license, ubuntu is free.

144 mh/s is a good result for ethereum (and 5 gpus) but the power consumption is just too high to make any ROI. Even with no eletricity cost it would take more than 2 years to recover investment, without even considering mining difficulty increse and price flactuation…

1 Like

“Don’t know how UK prices are, but with 3300 pounds I could easly make a 4000 sol/s with 700-800 Watt consumption.”

Show me !!!
You can make only paper planes I think.:smiley::rofl::joy:

“8 Gb of ram wasn’t necessary” - You cant effective mine ether with less than this, so before you hate INFORM yourself

“the ssd is a waste of money, one 16 gb usb stick does the trick” - Same shit talking.To use mining software you need at less 16 GB of space, again before you hate INFORM yourself. You can build with 4GB micro sd I dont care.

Yes is AMD, but is good enough I think. Its almost equal on Ethhash and Equilhash I was checking profit few days on whattomine.com:sunglasses::zcash::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You think wrong, here is proof:
[MODERATOR REMOVED IMAGE]
3700 swiss francs are 2849 pounds. You do the math :wink:

We are talking zcash here not ethereum, 4 gb of ram is enough for zcash.

YOU should inform yourself. I’ve got different rigs running, what do you have?
I got simplemining running on an 8gb usb stick heck! Windows isn’t the only OS out there…

And next time, if you have too shit on me, at least have the decency to quote me so I get a notification and get back at you right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

You think wrong, here is proof:

3700 swiss francs are 2849 pounds. You do the math :wink:

We are talking zcash here not ethereum, 4 gb of ram is enough for zcash.

YOU should inform yourself. I’ve got different rigs running, what do you have?
I got simplemining running on an 8gb usb stick heck! Windows isn’t the only OS out there…

And next time, if you have too shit on me, at least have the decency to quote me so I get a notification and get back at you right away :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ok £2850 for 5x 1080ti and??? How more to finish the rig £1000 ? Swiss is not in EU so if you move a rig outside you will haveto paid 20% VAT (INFORM YOURSELF) and? In UK this will cost £5000 And this is all you need but… Where is the profit? I`m not bilding rigs for free, if you doing it you can post and sell some PRO! Ant this is what I offer if you have better rig for sale post it, to let me come and shit on your post ok? OR FUCK OFF!!!

PS. better return to your paper planes.

No matter how upset you are with @johnwisdom (Daniel), cursing is only going to get you in trouble on the boards.

Btw I`m talking about ether cuz this rig have same profit on both not like your Nvidia ok? And the owner ez can switch it every day,but you can mine only zec.

DO you need more quotes to answer me ? or more time to assimilate that you are not so smart you was thinking?

If you don’t care, you don’t, which is obvious. Though IMO because of your attitude and statements I think it is safe to say that no one on this forum is going to purchase what you are selling.

I do wish you the best of luck though

1 Like

Bro I`m not asking you to buy it, everyone can decide by himself about statements.If you dont like me just ignore me - ez. I just cant let someone to make jokes with my effort and work.

Btw the rig is sold few hours ago.

Yes is better to buy from @johnwisdom he can build better rig almost for free.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its obviously from his nickname “I will look a bit smart when i have wisdom in my nickname”:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is the rest:
rest

Deduct 212 from the total (582.5 CHF), since we don’t need the 1200W PSU for 5 GPU’S.

Total of 585.2 CHF are 448 pounds.

Swiss has commercial agreements with the EU, maybe it’s the UK that is not part of the EU anymore?

You shouldn’t be building rigs in the first place. One thing is asking for 100-200 pounds extra, another thing is asking for 500-1000 extra. If I’m wrong then please share your receipt to prove me wrong!

I’m sorry you felt that way, I’m not against you selling anything, I just wish to inform people that there are better option available and that most likely you’ll never recover you initial investment if anybody would choose to buy your system.

Was sleeping sorry!

I wasn’t making any jokes and I’m sorry you interpreted it that way…

congrats :birthday:

smartness != wisdom
My friend, wisdom is something anyone should aim to and never be ashamed of…

Anywhos, John Wisdom was a leading British philosopher FYI…

1 Like

@johnwisdom I appreciate you trying to help inform users of other options but antagonizing the OP for selling thier item is not necessary or appreciated, please treat all users with respect & refer to the Code of Conduct.

I have also removed Images with personal information from this thread.

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/faq

@Orionsz I see your Rig has now sold, thread closed.

2 Likes