Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

Seems in terms of blocks mined per hour that someone is submitting fake shares. We are way below the correct blocks per hour (currently 4.04) instead of closer to ~6.

In terms of variance there shouldn’t be as much due to me mining here for over 72hrs and the pool having ~1/4-1/5 of the total network hashrate.

Seems legit, I have the same suspicions, @peter_zcash can you check it?

2716 t1SUD4Bvd4qfxsY57X9xKABuvTwyPoEgcdY 4 minutes ago
2714 t1gMC2jM3j9Csf4sxzVLVB2WpV2tQ8LxS5N 8 minutes ago
2710 t1fWngXg7HiMUjX7QQKL6666BRKj3kHyv9K 29 minutes ago
2706 t1e2Ev2vnRWGFgXc8362g2ijpoaLdpUDPjz 35 minutes ago
2703 t1RfnaFaPkjjhakTvysAtP62V3sjWyVKXi4 36 minutes ago
2701 t1LRzzkHf3YmHUKLY9VkNb8K2LAE9VumJ4W 41 minutes ago
2699 t1c29CdjYbrG1oNHQmCTAuft8vzmBeftLU5 43 minutes ago
2698 t1erEJ4xayTG2178iy6eCHXzLLWtJqHWrFh an hour ago

Seems to be about right now, slightly luckier than usual

cn1 server seems to have issues, getting 0 sol/s over there, restarted miners and didn’t check, lost 2 hours of mining :frowning:
(Specifically, I connect to the stratum, but don’t subscribe to it nor does the authorized worker blabla pop up)

Use an autorestarter bat if your on Genoils miner

Everyone using genoil is submitting fake shares. That’s the reason for error 21 when using suprnova because according to ocminer he is checking for that and then rejecting them.

Genoil 0.5 is detecting them and restarting the miner after 5s. Previous versions would keep sending these duplicate shares for minutes.

1 Like

@peter_zcash The “Statistics” page for “Found blocks” shows the difficulty now as well, but it is lagging.4h.

Looks like Unpaid balance is lagging behind a lot as silverark pointed out…

@peter_zcash,

whats about the fix for pools? so you can payout to Z addresses?

As soon as 1.0.1 is out we will enable payments to z addresses again. We will not run the pool on an untested pull request.

Currently the servers are being hammered with stale & invalid shares so please make sure that your miner is submitting valid share and if not restart your miners regularly!

ok thanks for your answer

Hi guys, what do the miners in red mean?

See:

post a picture

Invalid shares are high is why

are these loss of shares happening in the whole network or just this pool?

Getting REKT

0 Sol/s on all machines

is the pool down getting 0/s

Neither nor. Those are your shares.

And the percentage display is broken and always has been. @peter_zcash

Same here, 0 Sol/s on eu server

0 sol/s on all of my nodes (EU server), what’s going on?

UPD: after some time it recovered (without workers restart) and going back to normal

At last after struggling for 12 hours, changed the pool, nothing against flypool as such,but the past 20hrs, didn’t even make 30% of what theoretically should have made as per the network hashrate, difficulty and the blocks found by the pool. With a small hashrate it doesn’t matter much but when u hav invested significant money and time, then 20 hours loss and that too in the early days of the coin with high profits do matter. Not questioning the intentions or ethics of the pool operators, love their work (been using ethermine since march). Hopefully pool would be back up properly, would like to redirect my 4khs back here. Till then cheers guys. Keep hashing away :slight_smile:

2 Likes